Black Love at it's finest y'all- Senior Black Couple Sets Record with 84 yr marriage

Re: Black Love at it's finest y'all- Senior Black Couple Sets Record with 84 yr marri

That is so sweet !

Re: Black Love at it's finest y'all- Senior Black Couple Sets Record with 84 yr marri

Such a beautiful story!! Thanks for posting!

The was the sweetest story, the last sentence really touched me.

What's funny too is that she's not that much to look at either :lol:.

I see what you're saying about looks not being that important, but still :spank:.

:giggle:....

I know alot of women that turn a man away because he's not as beautiful:look: as men they have dated in the past. Some of these men would make great husbands and fathers but a woman would rather have a beautiful man that beats her and cheats on her rather than have a unattractive man.

Girl I am listening and learning.:yep:

I'm almost crying, this is so touching.

I know alot of women that turn a man away because he's not as beautiful:look: as men they have dated in the past. Some of these men would make great husbands and fathers but a woman would rather have a beautiful man that beats her and cheats on her rather than have a unattractive man.

Know what's funny? I didn't even know my FH was unattractive when I met him. It was the assholes in my family who told me that. Something about him I just liked. Looks don't matter at all when you love someone.

This is a cute story. I'm going to guess she was cute back in the day, cuz it's hard for me to believe she said ANYTHING about his looks :look:

man, black people are beautiful look how tight their skin still looks

This is a cute story. I'm going to guess she was cute back in the day, cuz it's hard for me to believe she said ANYTHING about his looks :look:

:blush::lachen::lachen: I thought the same :look:

That was a beautiful story!

What a beautiful story, really touching and inspirational.

I'm justa grinning!

What a SWEET story!!! :grin:

Bumping because this is simply beautiful

I am glad y'all enjoyed it. The things he said reminded me of my husband. He always says things like "Your wish is my command". He is just a plain, simple, sweet, quiet man ( he does talk alot with me though)whom by the grace of God I truly adore. These two reminded me alot of us. Even down to calling each other boss. LOL

Last edited:

This is such a touching story!! I love beautiful black love stories

~~~~~~~~~Deleted~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
Back