Black Hair: The Buzzfeed Edition

The pink hair was a perfect example of why i am anti synthetic wigs and weaves. On day 2 it was a wrap a burrito!

The big girl's hair was busted from day one but i guess that was supposed to be a textured look. I was mad that she
cut it in half. GIRL WHY! THAT WAS INCHES :giggle: She needed more texture in that hair cause it just looked
disheveled. I woke up like this I woke up like this BUSTED. I liked the wig just not how she didn't tame it. Jesus
be some mousse.

The straight look was the best. She was sweet and petite. I'm glad she kept it and didn't cut it. That's free hair :lachen:

The hair tat was cool but his corners of his hairline were like a check mark why not box it out more. Maybe on the second
round :look:

When you get home and take off ya wig you suppose to detangle it right then and put it on the wig head. Waiting til the next morning to do that will have you looking crazy as they found out.

The hairlines on all of the wigs was a no but the plus sized girls wig was everything when paired with a hat. I liked the pink wig braided with the scarf.

40 inches of hair is ridiculous if you got regular people **** to do. I would have cut them all and bumped the ends. I cannot stand that cousin it look.

Back