BLACK FRIDAY SALES NOTICES ONLY***** (it's not a game:-)

myhoneychild:

Black Friday Special : Shop from 8 pm Thursday 11/25 to 12:01 am 11/26 Friday. Buy a 8 oz product , get one (8 oz) for free.
Indicate what you would like free in the memo box .

Excludes : All accessories , body products and fun items listed.

WTH????? so it won't ring up free... you gotta holla at them later about your free item??? :grin: anyone ever used this with them before??

ahhhhh anyone lese staying up till 12:01 to shop for their hair stuff?

Ive decided to spend the bulk of my money at Qhemet - burdock root butter creme, amla and olive heave cream, the 2 ghees and the honey balm (dont quite remember the right name)

ahhhhh anyone lese staying up till 12:01 to shop for their hair stuff?

Ive decided to spend the bulk of my money at Qhemet - burdock root butter creme, amla and olive heave cream, the 2 ghees and the honey balm (dont quite remember the right name)

I thought qhem doesn't start til 6 am EST.

Thanks @Nichelle.so y'all say don't order from her? If we are putting the free item in the memo line with the order, caint' too much go wrong could it?

:stop: On Qhemet's site it says that the burdock root butter creme is out of stock... Can I still purchase it and they send me some when they have some available?

Thanks @Nichelle.so y'all say don't order from her? If we are putting the free item in the memo line with the order, caint' too much go wrong could it?
And is this a Buy 1 get 1 free offer? Or you can only get 1 free 8 oz. item no matter how many 8 oz products you buy?

I need some clarification.

there are folks "special" enough in this world that would mess up ice cubes. nothing surprises me.

am i the only one that has a tab open on my web browser from every site i want things from?:rolleyes:

:stop: On Qhemet's site it says that the burdock root butter creme is out of stock... Can I still purchase it and they send me some when they have some available?
I believe her site hasn't fully updated. Everything was OOS 'til today and everything should be available when the sale starts.

HTH

there are folks "special" enough in this world that would mess up ice cubes. nothing surprises me.

am i the only one that has a tab open on my web browser from every site i want things from?:rolleyes:

No. I have started an account with each company, added everything to my cart AND have the tabs all separated so that when 12:05 est/9:05 pacific time hits, I can submit each order and go to sleep. lol

ya'll need rehab:rolleyes:

:lachen: Chile Please!

I only shop on Black Friday like this. I am cheap as heck and the only time these online stores will get my money is when there is a darn good sale. :yep: If I can't buy it at a local store, I typically won't buy it but black Friday is a special occasion.

The only store I will be physically walking into is WalMart.. I HAVE TO GET MY BEYONCE DVD! Y'all know I STAN HARD for my Bey!

I just ordered the Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade & the coupon code worked fine.

However, the coupon code for La Vida Given By Nature seems to be inactive at this time. When I enter the coupon code, I receive the following message: "This coupon is not available yet."

I'll try again when I wake up.

Happy Shopping!

***ETA: The coupon code for La Vida Given by Nature is now working. I just ordered the Ginger Juices n' Berries.

Last edited:
Is there a discount code for Darcy's Botanicals?
This is the info from her etsy site
Thank you all for your patience!

We will have all of the Etsy sale items listed by 1AM.

Having trouble getting our previous photos that were taken to download clearly:(

Everything will be 25% OFF total purchase!!!
November 26, 2010 at
12 midnight - 12 AM

****USE COUPON CODE: naturalcurls

I wanted to order Beemine, want to know what everyone is talking about.

Ordered

Your Order Contains:
1 x Mango Serum with Sulfur 8 fl oz
1 x Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturizer 8 oz
1 x Bee Nourished Ayurvedic Herbal Bar 4.5 oz

This is the info from her etsy site
Thank you all for your patience!

We will have all of the Etsy sale items listed by 1AM.

Having trouble getting our previous photos that were taken to download clearly:(

Everything will be 25% OFF total purchase!!!
November 26, 2010 at
12 midnight - 12 AM

****USE COUPON CODE: naturalcurls
Her regular store is ready, i just did a mock order and the coupon code worked, so if yall don't want to wait, go over there.:yep:

Natural Hair Care, Curly Hair Products , Natural Skin Care - Darcy's Botanicals

Back