black castor oil @ sam's caribbean website

billyne

Hi.... I thought I remembered reading that we get a discount there.(I did a search and couldn't find it). I was wondering if anybody had a coupon code for ordering--and if you ordered some....how did you like it?

Thanks!:)

i'm not sure if they're still having their sale but i've used their black castor oil and i'm not sure if it's the sole culprit but my hair has gotten much thicker... i don't really use it regularly though so that's my main problem... and it's super thick in and of itself so unless you cut it with something, that's something to be prepared for...

SqrpioQutie said:
i'm not sure if they're still having their sale but i've used their black castor oil and i'm not sure if it's the sole culprit but my hair has gotten much thicker... i don't really use it regularly though so that's my main problem... and it's super thick in and of itself so unless you cut it with something, that's something to be prepared for...

Thanks! What did you cut it with and how did you apply it?

billyne said:
Thanks! What did you cut it with and how did you apply it?

i cut it with either a mixture of herbal oils or mtg... then i put it in a color bottle and apply it that way, so i can have a little control over where it goes...

Country gal said:
I would like to get Black Castor Oil LHCF discount. I haven't heard of it.

i don't think there was a special discount for LHCF members (i could be wrong but i don't remember one)... right before Christmas, i remember that there was a general discount and it was posted on the forum but i don't think there's anything specifically for us.. :D

Back