Birthday coming up

toya81

Hi ladies, my bday is coming up and i would like some suggestion for styling my hair i want curls but im so confused i dont know what to tell a stylist when i get there i heard of drop curls rod straw shirley temple i dont know what they look like if anyome have pics of there favorite curled hair style or can explain a few i would really appreciate thank you

I don't have any pictures, but just a warning...if you're trying to look fly for your bday then be careful with the super curly styles. They're cute, but if you've never gotten one, it might take a minute before you're comfortable with such a different look.

I used to get curly styles, and i liked it, but i always had to adjust to seeing my hair appear so much shorter, the way it framed my face, the way i looked a little younger, how to sleep with it at night, etc...And most curly styles on relaxed hair take a day or so to kinda "fall in place". if i were you, i'd try something out first before giving myself that birthday surprise. Have a happy bday!

Back