Biotin Conditioner (Pic of Product Inside)

PrincessLinzz

Hi, Ladies,

I was in Whole Foods today and I came across the Mill Creek Botanicals Biotin Conditioner. I saw a thread from 07 about it and read mixed reviews. I wanted to know if anyone ever tried it or used it recently and what their results were, if any?

PL

Attachments

• Conditioner.jpg
    Conditioner.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 54
I use this and I love it!! I always keep it stocked.. it makes my hair really easy to detangle, smells great, and makes it really soft after rinsing!

Thanks! I just bought this last night, along with the Keratin and Jojoba versions but I haven't tried it yet. It's good to read of a good experience.

Great Product ! This one and Millcreek Keratin are both Wonderful!:grin:

Jason also makes an Excellent Biotin Conditioner as well!:yep:

I use jasons biotion...love it..I've seen this one I get the jasons because they sell it in a twin pack poo and condit for 8 at GNC

Since you ladies use the biotin con do you also take the biotin pill? I have the pills but am considering using the con. I have the pills but I don't take them like I should.

Since you ladies use the biotin con do you also take the biotin pill? I have the pills but am considering using the con. I have the pills but I don't take them like I should.

Yes, I take them daily!:yep: The Conditioner is in my stash and although I consider it a staple, I rotate products frequently.:look:

However, I would see no problem using the Conditioner and taking the supplement.

HTHs

Yes, I take them daily!:yep: The Conditioner is in my stash and although I consider it a staple, I rotate products frequently.:look:

However, I would see no problem using the Conditioner and taking the supplement.

HTHs

ITA! I have done the same thing i.e. used the JASON Biotin con and continued to take the biotin supplement. The Biotin supplement is a part of my group of daily supplements.

I can't take the biotin supplement because it broke me out :/

Me too. I've been using Jason biotin shampoo and conditioner. I love the conditioner! It makes my hair so soft and smell good. Once I'm done with it I am going to try Avalon Biotin Shampoo and conditioner. I read great reviews on iHerb.com

thanks I have been searching for botin poos and cond because I can't take the biotin pills because of breakouts. I was reading old post that some people put the pills in their conditioners but I don't want to experiment.

Back