Biotin and Your Growth

korean

I did a search trying to research the benefits of Biotin but most of what I read was complaints about the acne and etc. So I am just wondering if any of you have had significant growth with it and were overall pleased with its effects??

I bought some from the Vitamin Store and started taking 2000mcg a day but I already saw a dry rash on my forehead so I am wonder how much water should I drink to combat this??

I did a search trying to research the benefits of Biotin but most of what I read was complaints about the acne and etc. So I am just wondering if any of you have had significant growth with it and were overall pleased with its effects??

I bought some from the Vitamin Store and started taking 2000mcg a day but I already saw a dry rash on my forehead so I am wonder how much water should I drink to combat this??

I heard about acne breakouts also. I have been taking biotin for about 2 months now, I don't remember what I started off taking but I currently take 30,000mcg per day. I have not had any breakouts but I do drink 2 liters of water per day.
As for growth, I can't tell, I'm wiggin it until August and it seems like I did something my hair doesn't like so it's breaking.
Hopefully others will chime in soon.
Good Luck!!

I used to take GNC Biotin last year. I can't remember if I had much growth from just Biotin alone, BUT I do remember my eyelashes getting long as heck.

I took a different kind of Biotin earlier this year and it broke me out. Someone on the board (I'm sorry I can't remember the screen name), suggested taking Vitamin C (which I had never heard before. I had always heard Vitamin B. I was taking vitamin B before with the 2nd Biotin I tried and still broke out). So, I got back on the GNC Biotin and take Vitamin C. No breakouts so far (I still take the B vitamin as well). I also take about 5500 mG (my Hair Skin & Nails vitamin has about 3500mg of vitamin in it already). I think the brand of Biotin makes the difference.

Some ladies have reported great growth with it.

I have taken biotin for a long time now but not the crazy amounts that i have seen on this forum, I also take 1 a day vitamines as well as b complex and no spots. Growth? Nothing out of the ordinary.

Back