Biosynthesis is Back!

so1913

For those that know me from waaay back when, you know I used to praise Biosynthesis products, (the leave in is my favorite!) I still use it now more so when I straighten my hair and will be using a lot of heat. The last time I purchased the products was about a year ago when I bought the 32 oz sizes. This stuff lasts forever. Anyways, the website seemed to dissapear off the face of the earth and I had no contact number. Only a web address and mailing address was on the bottle. So I just accepted the fact that my beloved Biosynthesis was gone forever.

Every once in a while I'll do a search or try to go to the old website to see if it is up and running. Well, I got lucky today! It looks like they are building up a new site.

http://www.thebiotique.com/

I'm so glad it's still available!!! It's a concentrated, 3 part system (shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in) that is very simple and easy to use. You use very small amounts, so it lasts a long time. For those that blow dry and heat style hair can benefit a lot from this system.

I've typed off the bottles the information. It seems like the site is still being developed, so hopefully, they'll put the information up about how the system and the individual products work.

Bio Clenz: Gently clarify your hair with grapfruit, key lime, lemon grass, whitch hazel, papay, orange blossom, and aloe vera extracts. Chelating agents to soften the water

All hair types will benefit from this weekly clarifying shampoo to remove build up. A special botanical blend of citrus extracts and Witch Hazel, along with special clarifying agents, remoe 3 types of build up; 1) protein and styling product build up 2) chlorine residue 3) minerals found in hard water. Safe for color0treated or permed and and recommeded for use prior to chemical services or deep conditioning treatment.
DIRECTIONS: Use once a week for best results. Apply small amount to wet hair. Work tinto a later. Rinse throughly with warm water. Repeat. Follow with conditioner.

Bio Phix: Deep condition your hair with Aloe Vera, Ginseng, Gotu Kola, Rosehips, spirulina extracts and corn protein, rice protein and wheat protein. Replenishes even the most damaged hair.

Deep-conditions dry, damaged and chemically treated hair. Three types of structurizing proteins condition the inner and outer layer of the hair shaft. Producing benefits like no singular protein can. Botanical extracts energize and revitalize depleted, stressed hair and controls frizzies. Produces exceptional mangeability and a healthy luster.
DIRECTIONS: After shampooing, wor a small amount of conditioner through hair, especially the ends. Leave on ONE minute (yes ladies, deep conditioning in ONE minute!) Rinse throughly with warm water. Style as desired. Can be used with eat for an extra special conditioning treatment.

And the prize winner of them all.....

Bio Phinish: Seals & Protects your hair cuticle. Contains aloe vera, carrot, comfrey and sea kelp extracts, and honey. Leave in your hair to inhibit breakage, detangle, retexturize (re-texturize meaning a smoother hair finish, reducing frizz, etc, not chemically changing the texture) strengthen and seal your split ends.

A truly unique leave in conditioner that actually retexturizes hair and inhibits breakage, allowing hair to appear more healty. Gives hair abundant volume and shine. All hair types will benfit from the fortifying levels of wheat protein, pantenol and botanicals. Even double processed hair will look and feel healthier and become more managemele. Infuses each hair shaft with aloe, honey, lecithin, spirulina and vitamins A and E. Leaves hair soft tangle free and ready for styling.
DIRECTIONS: Shampoo and condition as normal. befor styling, squeeze a dime sized amount onto palm. Work into ends and other highly styled sections of hair. Do not rinse. Follow iwth your favorite styling product. Can be used daily.

Last edited:
Sounds interesting. Pardon my short term memory but how long have you been using this product and what is the shipping and handling for the product.

Champagne_Wishes said:
Sounds interesting. Pardon my short term memory but how long have you been using this product and what is the shipping and handling for the product.

Hmmm....It's been a while, I'll have to say I've been using this off and on since maybe 2000???...I know I was on the yahoo groups using this product before this board started.

Shipping and handling can't really remember. I haven't ordered in over a year, still working on my last order of 32oz sizes, which I didn't start until after I used a few smaller bottles from the order before that. It uses paypal, so I'm sure you can throw it in your cart to get an estimate.

Girl, I still remember Biosynthesis. I also remember it being one of your favorite lines back then. I probably still have the e-mail you sent me regarding this line. :yep:

Allandra said:
Girl, I still remember Biosynthesis. I also remember it being one of your favorite lines back then. I probably still have the e-mail you sent me regarding this line. :yep:

Lol, I remember writing that email! One of those oldies but goodies :-D

This stuff is a good investment and very economical because it does last a VERY long time due to the products being so concentrated. Only a small of all products are needed, though I am heavy handed on the shampoo and run out of that before anything else. Your results are better using the suggested small amounts than using more.

Here is a post from another forum from a few years back when someone asked about the prices:

"You know you probably would do just fine ordering the Personal Sizes if it's just you. The products last a long time because they are very concentrated. In fact if you use too much it will ruin the effect. Like the shampoo you just need a little bit, especially on the last shampoo. The conditioner same thing. Just a little goes and long way. And the phinish oooo believe me that 8 ounce will last you close to a year.

The shampoo and conditioner, the 8 ounce should last you about 5 to 6 months. So all total for a year you'll be spending about $41 well with shipping about $50 for a years worth. It's still a little expensive but the family size would be way too much for one person, but it's a good deal for a family. Kind of like the "economy" size.

Last edited:
Back