Biosilk serum vs, Design essentials serum

BrEE

for those of you that have tried both serums which one do you prefer??and which has more slip?

also where do you purchase your design essentials?? i coulda swore members were purchasing it from their jcpenney salon.
confused.gif
btw i live in s.florida if anyone in the area has found it here lemme know.

next question, for those of you who havent tried both and cant compare which have you tried and do you like it and does it have nice slip?

I've actually tried both, nothing really sticks out that distinquishes between one being better than the other to me, they are both good. I ordered mine from the site. They really work very similarly.

They are similiar, but I definitely like the DE better. I ordered mine from Sheldeez a pretty good while back, but I wouldn't order from them now (based on reviews from the Vendor board). However, the DE website sells their products. Try www.designessentials.com

I liked Design Essentials Silk at FIRST, but then I found Biosilk and never went back!
laugh.gif
(Although I LOVVEEE Design Essential products, I just wasn't crazy about Silk Essentials.) Design Essentials is a little heavier than Biosilk (I like my hair really light). I like the smell of Biosilk better too...and it works 200% better with the flat iron. In comparison, you can use less with Biosilk than DE. yeah.........all those things.
laugh.gif
Different strokes for different folkes!
smile.gif

scratchchin.gif
Come to think of it, I still have a half bottle of Design Essentials Silk under my counter. I haven't touched it since I found Biosilk!

I'm very partial to Biosilk, maybe because I get it for free sometimes...but anyways, I think when applied to wet hair, biosilk is the better of the two. Just a little goes a long way.

Back