Biosil Caps or Liquid: Which is better

Arcadian

I'm asking because of taste. Not taking it for my hair but for my joints. My Doc has been after me for a while to take it because I have some joint issues which does get exacerbated by working out and previous health issues.

At any rate, I guess I'll see some results with it on my hair eventually because she said take 2 caps a day. However, if the liquid isn't horrible tasting I'd rather have that instead. Though hopefully if I have to take that much it won't do anything too screwy with my hair will it?

Have to admit I've been resisting because I feel like thats a sign of old age:look:

TIA!

-A

The Liquid is SOOOOOOOOO much better. Hands down.
But it does taste horrible...the good thing is that since you only need six drops a day, you can just add it to anything. I always put it on ther spoon with my flax seed oil. Some people drop it into their orange juice or morning smoothie. But the hassle of trying to mask the taste is worth it.
hth

How bad is bad??:perplexed I'll probably get the liquid and go that route first anyway.

Thanks for answering!

-A

Arcadian said:
How bad is bad??:perplexed I'll probably get the liquid and go that route first anyway.

Thanks for answering!

-A

BAD. :perplexed

Imagine a sour, slightly sticky coated aftertaste on your tounge. (IMO)
But I'd rather pour it into my juice that take more pills!

I take the liquid, I use about 6-10 drops in an 1/8th of a glass of orange juice and never taste anything. I once made the mistake of using water when I ran out of orange juice...:ill: , I almost hit the floor it was so bad.

Also at the Whole Foods I where I buy it, the liquid is in the joint/bone section while the capsules are in more of the beauty section... just something to think about.

Liquid, definitely. If you mix it w/ enough plain water it doesn't taste bad. I add mine to my vitamin shake so I never taste a thing.

ETA: I changed my mind. Think they're about the same. :ohwell:

Last edited:
IDK, but I mix mine with Luvli Tomato juice(the pamphlet it came with said to take it with tomato or vegetable juice), and I can't taste a thing!!!

The liquid is good. Like the other posters said, mix it juice and you will never taste it. I used to just keep it in my purse and add 2-3 drops into my drinks at work or at school.

Back