Biolage vs. BioInfusion

It~Can~Grow

Sooooo I stopped by Walgreens, because they are having a sale and decided to purchase the big TRUCK size of Bioinfusion Silk Protein Conditioner to use (doctored up w/oils and what not) as my Tuesday deep conditioner.

I remembered a post (couldn't find through Search>Threads) about the generic equivalent of Biolage, but wanted to confirm that it was just/almost as good? If not, I'll move it to the prePoo pile on the shelf.

For those that don't believe - PJing is real. :sad:

I want to know about this too cause the prices are nice at wlagreens.I just want to stock up for when i run out of the products i have in rotation right now.

I've never used Biolage so I can't compare. But when walgreens was having a sale a few months ago I bought the gigantic Rosemery Mint shampoo and conditioner. I :love: both. The tingle is amazing, the ingredients are fantastic, especially for the price and my hair has been doing great with them. I also bought the leave-in ( in the bottle ) and mixed it with some castor oil. I like the scent, and it works also very well with my hair. I mixed it in a spray bottle and use it after a wash. HTH

Back