BioInfusion ...

ilong

God's Own
While browsing the Hair Care section at Walgreen's a few days ago, I stumbled across some products by BioInfusion on clearance. I didn't have time to read labels and the price was so good, so I grabbed up several of the products.
I thought I'd try a couple of them this week to see how they performed on my hair. The conditioner and serum I grabbed never made it to my hair - they were loaded with "cones". BUT :grin: I applied the Critical Care Deep Moisture Masque on Tuesday night, and baggied my hair, Wednesday morning my hair had been transformed into threads of silk. :yep:
I was too afraid to believe it so I did the same thing last night and this morning, my hair is even softer and silkier.
As we know - everything is not for everybody- but I love the way this product made my hair feel - so I wanted to share. And for the price... on clearance for ~$4.79 (orig. price $7.99) AND BOGOF!!! :yep: So 2 jars for $4.79!!
Only some of the products in the line are on clearance - but I am glad this Masque is one!!

P.S. (I tried the Curl Cream Monday and it was just OK).

I have the leave in with the grapeseed oil and a dc mask. I like them and use in between my holy grail giovanni products. Ill be taking a trip to the walgreens this evening.

Wenbev - if the leave in is on clearance or sale when I visit a few more Walgreen's I will pick up one or two. I hope it's on clearance in your area as well. I am so amazed and happy at how my hair feels.

felic1 - sorry :grin: but it would be very selfish of me if I hadn't shared my find. Make sure you get the Critical Care Deep Moisturizing Masque and not the Curl creme or pomade.

Attachments

• bioinfusion.jpg
    bioinfusion.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 18
@felic1 :grin:. My pleasure. I am on the way out to scavenge hunt at some other Walgreen locations. :yep: It has a protein base and also has Dimethiecone so be sure to use water to keep your hair moisturized under a plastic cap/saran type plastic wrap, as often as possible. I also seal with oil.

It looks like the masque has changed my curl pattern. Mar (my hair's name) is not only softer but her curl is looser.

Last edited:
Back