Bioinfusion from walgreens

sassyhair

In my continuous search for a cheaper alternative to biolage, I stumbled across this while reading the sunday paper. Has anyone tried this and does this compare, the suave line already failed.

I tried BioInfusion Conditioner once, and IMO, it did not compare to Biolage Ultra-Hydrating Balm. It has some of the same ingredients as Biolage, but not as moisturizing. I went back to the real thing. :lol: :lol:

This is a bump more than anything else!! I saw nothing but raves for this on the Walgreens website and wondered what you ladies thought of it. What does it compare to? How is it? TIA!

the shampoo was pretty good, and i really liked the leave-in. the DC, not so much, it seemed as if it left some gunk on my hair...no bueno:nono:

I love the Rosemary Mint shampoo and conditioner - I haven't tried the others. I also love the olive oil leave in -- it the one in the bottle. I mixed it with castor oil and put it in a spray bottle.

I like the rosemary mint conditioner and the glossing serum. Great products! I have the olive oil cream lotion but I haven't used it. It is in my give away pile.

i have the olive oil shine serum and the other serum (similar to biosilk)... i like both of those a lot... i haven't tried the balm or ther other conditioner that i bought yet..

I recently bought the moisturiser, and my initial impression is so-so. I have found it a little too oily for my liking. I may have to use less next time before I make up my mind completely.

I picked up the olive oil deep conditioning treatment.
The ingredients have me thinking this is a protien type of treatment. I would prepoo with this than deep con with a moist conditioner.

I bought the Rosemary Mint sample size conditioner. I never condition overnight but I put it on and it feels safe to just leave it in since I'm so tired.

It smells good, its not too heavy, not too light... I may just just purchase a larger size to use as a leave in

I think its just like any other cheapie conditioner just a tad more moisturizing and an amazing smell. Plus I think it provides excellent slip (but this just may be because I used my Denman for the first time :perplexed)

The Rosemary Mint Shampoo made my eyes burn and sting. :nono:That was from the smell. None of the shampoo got into my eyes. Me no likey:nono::nono::nono: I use it now as hand soap.

I used the Rosemary mint Condtioner the sample size over a year ago when I started my hair journey and I like the tingle and fresh clean feeling it gave my hair. I just got regular sizes of the poo and cond and can't wait to go at it again.

I tried the leave-in and didn't like it. I gave it away. The DC smells very, very good, but the results were just "ok". I mixed it with conconut oil and it was still just "ok".

I tried the Olive Oil moisturizer, and I didnt like it too much. I don't use it anymore.

Tried the Olive Oil Deep Conditioner, and it was below average...more of a gel than a cream, it was weird. I finished it, but I mixed it with something else.

Tried the Olive Oil Foam Wrap Lotion. Its alcohol free, which is good, but, how do I say this, the set doesnt stay firm..the curls don't bounce back like they should. I'll probably finish the bottle though.

I LOVE the DC. I haven't tried anything else. It leaves my hair extremely moisturized, and I also use it as a leave-in. My only leave-in! :D And seal with shea butter. I thought the ingredients were great. It's also amazing to rejuvenate 2nd and 3rd day hair. I try to wash on the 4th day so I don't know how long it can go.

i tried the oilve oil leave in conditioner, I didn't like it, it was very watery. its was ok for 7 dollars though, it really wasn't worth it.

I haven't tried the other ones though.

Used the moisturizing lotion last year, It did it's job.

But I don't have to moisturize anymore. Hair stays moist btween weekly washings.

I've used the BJ"s wholsale club version of the biolage deep conditioner. I really liked it and found it to be very moisturizing.

I've never tried the Walgreens brand.

I bought the olive oil leave-in a long time ago and it has been sitting under my sink for awhile. I'm trying to use up all my products and buy only what I need, so I used it tonight as my leave in.
And I liked it, my hair was soft and easy to detangle.

Back