Bio-Complex

Shawnee66

I just came from my weekly BSS browse. I saw a product made by Star (Lacio Lacio) called Bio Complex. It's a reconstructor. Wondering if anyone has a review on this product. I like the Lacio Lacio and the Nice & Gloss (which they sell for $1.49) so I don't this would be so bad.

I also saw Rysell Wheat Germ Rinse it has Panthenol-Pro and Biotin. Has anyone tried this product.

It's a reconstructor. It says to mix it with water apply to hair and then rinse. It didn't say how long to leave it in that's why I was wondering if anyone here has ever tried it.

I used the Rysell Wheat Germ Rinse in my ex's hair (figure I'll use him as my human guinea pig) and it came out great. I applied it after a deep conditioner and I was able to comb his 4a texture hair with no problem. I blow dried his hair after applying WGO and IC leave-in moisturizer. His hair was so soft, for the first time in a long time he didn't cry that I was pulling his hair out.

[ QUOTE ]
It's a reconstructor. It says to mix it with water apply to hair and then rinse. It didn't say how long to leave it in that's why I was wondering if anyone here has ever tried it.

I used the Rysell Wheat Germ Rinse in my ex's hair (figure I'll use him as my human guinea pig) and it came out great. I applied it after a deep conditioner and I was able to comb his 4a texture hair with no problem. I blow dried his hair after applying WGO and IC leave-in moisturizer. His hair was so soft, for the first time in a long time he didn't cry that I was pulling his hair out.

[/ QUOTE ]

cool! how long is your ex's hair?

Back