Biglots Skala Shipping Schedule...

Coffee

I stopped by BL's today on my way to PT, to see if my girl-friend was there. First of all, that didn't have anymore Skala in. She said that Skala usually comes in around spring, but they received their shipment early; and it was a small shipment. She said they may be getting in more next Friday because the last shipment was so small. They won't receive any during the summer months. I will be there next Friday, and she said if any arrives, and they don't have it priced and out on the shelves, she'll go into the warehouse and get me some. Now, I don't know if this is the schedule for all BL's, but I tend to believe it is, so that all of them are on the same schedule and have the same products at the same time. They still have some Fruit and Aloe Vera, & Shea Butter masque, and Ceramides, and Jarbarondi condish, if anyone wants any.

errmm sooo it looks I'll be taking the day off to drive to Memphis lol. Or Millington...someone found a bunch in Millington...ohhh dontcha juss LOVE vacation days! I'm just gonna enjoy the day shopping for SKALA.

Do they only sell this stuff at Big Lots?

I've also seen it at my AJ Wright's. (If you have one in your City). It's $2.99 there, but $1.00 at Big Lots.

AJ's also had: La Plancha, La Bomba, Baba de' Caracoal and a couple other Dominican Conditioners for about $4.99.:yep:

I going on the hunt for some of those masks. I really want the chocolate Skalas that Coffee raved about. Shipping is a bit high but when I averaged it out for what I had in the cart, it didn't seem like much. Oh and the keratin Sakals too. I believe I have 19 items in my cart, and it was about $30.00-$35.00 to ship, from this UK website.

^^^Hmmm that's what I had for 4 items maybe I'll just buy more that way I wont feel so bad about the shipping.

^^^Hmmm that's what I had for 4 items maybe I'll just buy more that way I wont feel so bad about the shipping.

Yeah, Plus I want to try the keratin as well as the chocolate. And if I like it, I will have enough. And if I don't, I know someone will take it off my hands. :yep:

I going on the hunt for some of those masks. I really want the chocolate Skalas that Coffee raved about. Shipping is a bit high but when I averaged it out for what I had in the cart, it didn't seem like much. Oh and the keratin Sakals too. I believe I have 19 items in my cart, and it was about $30.00-$35.00 to ship, from this UK website.

You may get an email from them saying the shipping was wrong and it's going to cost you more....just an FTI!!

Back