Bigen Ladies! How often do you dye?

Namilani

I was just curious as to how often you guys touch up your roots. And do you only do you roots, or put the dye all throughout? I need to dye asap, but it's only been about 8-9 weeks. I also have spots I missed that need to be dyed. I was in a mirror in the sun the other day, and my hair is looking a hot-bleepity-mess right about now! Thanks is advance!

Bigen Oriental Black for me! About 8-9 weeks when my hair begins to feel too fine. The Bigen leaves a nice sealed thickness.

I used to do it every three to four months, but now I do it every two to three. I now also only do the root or the hairline as the gray only comes in my hairline. I bought an application brush and just use that. I did that for the first two about 10 weeks and it worked out very well

How long should you wait after your touch up to apply Bigen? I just had a touch up on Thursday and I would like to dye my hair jet black.

I'm thinking of heading to Sally's tomorrow to get two boxes. My hair is Oriental Black, too. My "Beyond Barf Brown" roots, missed spots, etc are wearing me out!!!

I dye my hair every 3 months: as soon as I airdry my freshly relaxed hair: i dye using #58 (black brown) but I think i want to use Oriental Black.: Bigen really thickens my hair strands

I ended up "hennaing" the other day and was suprised I didn't get any breakage. After this bag I have is gone, I will not be repurchasing it, though. I could hardly get it to wash out and I have lighter roots-- the absolute last thing I need. I'll be officially touching up my roots this upcoming week since it will have been 2 months. I bought the KeraCare set for color-treated hair, so I plan on trying that this time.

Back