Big up to Big Lots !!!

buffalosoldier

Does anyone else shop there for hair products?
It is D best
smile.gif

You can get so many salon/professional products for basically nothing.
Right now Im loving Arum nourishing shampoo, jherri redding self heating hot oil, protein pac and the hair repair conditioning treatment. My favourite find has been kapilishine reconstructing conditioner full of bananas, white ginger, coconut, guava, protein etc etc.
And they all only cost $1.49 each !!!!

It is just derivative product with old packaging..the integrity of the product is still excellant IMO
I also got a good soft bonnet dryer for $12

Did I mention how much I love this place?
smile.gif

Right now they are selling Marc Antony stuff.

So all you Pj's Check it out ..........

I haven't been to a Big Lots in ages. I might just have to stop by one and see what I can find :)

it's been ages since i've been there too. you are NO help to a recovering pj, girl!
laugh.gif
hopefully i'll do like i normally do and forget that you mentioned it.
lachen70.gif

I just got a WAHL duet curling iron/flat iron for 12.99.

I need a new soft bonnet dryer...I will have to check some of the other local stores.

I did not know that! I go there every now and then but I never go for hair product. I will now though!
grin.gif

I bought some of those old perm for a day rollers from there awhile back and made a killing selling them on Ebay

I'm going to have to check out my local Big Lots. I know my mother gets her vitamins there, but hair supplies...this I have to see
Money_0011.gif

Yep, I always check out big lots before going elsewhere for hairstuff as well as furniture, appliances, rugs, and just about anything else. They have excellent quality stuff (bought my oak, yep, REAL oak bedroom furniture there for about $1,000 cheaper than the exact same one I had been eyeing at Rhodes and trying to figure out how to pay for it -- just happened to be at big lots and saw the same furniture, the SAME manufacturer!) I paid cash on the spot and then got the cousins to help me lug it home. Anywho, that's off topic but want to share that big lots is my hidden secret for name brand top quality products for almost nothing, better than wal-mart! There are about 3 of them with 15 minutes of my house and I check each one out periodically about every 2 to 3 weeks, just to make sure I'm not missing anything. .

I've never bought any hair products from there, but hair accessories are a differnt story. They have HUGE bins full of Goody, Scuncii, Hype Hair, ect. accessories for only 50 cents. I have stocked up many times! : )

There are about 3 of them with 15 minutes of my house and I check each one out periodically about every 2 to 3 weeks, just to make sure I'm not missing anything. .

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif
LOL I can tell you exactly what 4 different big lots are selling on any given day ...its truly sad.

Back