Big Lots

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Big lots is selling a lot of hair care products at 30% off store prices. I picked up some ABBA shampoo for about $7 and some Biolage curl stuff for about the same. They had all kinds of stuff (at mine anyway) like Sebestatian Wet, Rusk shampoos and conditioners, herbal essence, citri shine, redken stuff, etc, etc.

I'm not sure, i think you should call before going down. Just ask if they are having the 30% off hair and beauty products sale. The sign i saw said that big lots was discounting millions of dollars worth of product so that can't just be in California I'm guessing :)

Just came from Big Lots, and found Suave ColorCare Conditioner (22.5 oz) for $1.30. Here are the ingredients for those interested.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract (Helianthus Annuus), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C), Honey (Mel), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Rosemart Officinalis (rosemary) Leaf (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Extract, Urtica Dioica Nettle Extract, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Fragrance, Quaternium-18, Potassium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, Panthenol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Ethoxydiglycol, Methylisothiazolinone

*Bre~Bre* said:
JD did they have the big 30% off sale at your big lots in Texas?

No, just there regular low prices. The one I went to didn't have salon products, just stuff like Suave, VO5, etc.

I have also noticed Big Lots has a lot of good hair products lately for cheap prices.
Pantene Smooth & Sleek/Daily Moisture Renewal old formula- liter sizes $ 5.
Several lines of Back to Basic Products $ 1.50
Queen Helene and Lekair Cholesterols $ 1.49
LeKlair hot oil tx
911/Imfusium Leave in conditoners
John Freida conditoners and stlying products
Softsheen Breakthru poo
Mane & Tail
Suave/Vo5

I have also noticed every Big Lots does not put out product at the same time some or a month or two behind.

Back