Big Lots :Vital Plus Herbal Organics conditioner with Tricosilk Complex

Evazhair

I was in Big lots yesterday and I found the Vital Plus Herbal Organics conditioner for $3 for 42 oz pump size.The website sells the conditioner by the case of 4 for $44.90 ( I LOVE a good bargain!!). The ingredients and the price made me try it. It reminds me of Praital silk worm dc. This conditioner gave instant mega slip, detangling and moisture even though it is a silk protein conditioner. It is stated to be over 99% natural. I cw'ed with VO5 vanilla mint clarifying conditioner and dc'ed using the Vital Plus for 15 minutes with heat. I was prepared to follow up with a moisturizing dc, but my hair felt moisturized, so I sprayed with diluted elucence mb and sealed with some avocado butter in large twists.Today, my hair is smooth, moisturized and the new growth is tamed. I couldn't find anything when I did a search on here, so I figured I'd share. I know this may appeal to those who prefer natural and organic products, but it does have some parabens. The cashier remembered me today when I went to buy 2 more bottles, I couldn't help giving her a testimonial. If you can get to a Big Lots and are a PJ like me, for $3 you should try it.

directions: after shampooing, massage into wet hair concentrating on the ends. Leave on 1-3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.

ingredients: water, emulsifying wax, NF dicetyldimonium chloride, stearalkonium chloride, stearyl alcohol, panthenol, hydroxyethyl cellulose, sodium pca, silk amino acids, hydrolyzed silk, citric acid, vitamin e, dog rose hips extract, jojoba extract, methylparaben, proplylparaben, fragrance, propylene glycol, benzophenone-4, tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, FD&C red #4, FD&C orange #4

http://keybrandsinternational.com/product/35268

Attachments

• vp_herb_org_cond.jpg
    vp_herb_org_cond.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 36
I have never heard of that conditioner, but that is really a good deal on that. Those are the kinds of deals I like - congrats on that one!

I bought this a couple of month ago from my local Big Lots never tried it.
I also noticed a jojoba conditioner and poo made by Vital Plus.

I'll be passing right by Big Lots this evening, so I will just stop on in. I see that conditioner there all the time. It is usually up top and I just never reached up there to check it out. It does have some nice ingredients.

Yep, it's saturday, and my hair still feels silky, strong and moisturized. I definitely like this as a protein dc, because my hair is really funny about protein. For $3.00, I can't beat it. I want to try mixing it with Praital Silk worm and others stuff.

Thank goodness this wasn't in the Salisbury, NC! I was in pj-mode already! I wasn't able to leave that Sunsilk Anti-Caide there, though. And I almost bought that big bottle of Herbal Essence for dry/damaged/color hair because it smelled so dern good. I'm getting better! I really am...

I used it as a co wash and my hair was very soft and silky afterwards and the conditioner gives has slip.
I may buy the other kind in the white bottle my next trip at Big Lots since its so cheap.

Back