BIG album update!

Boadicea

I've added a bunch of new (and old) pictures to several of my albums. Includes:

* January 2005 folder: wedding dress (with me in it) try-on photo plus 6 other new photos
*Mom's Natural hair folder: 4 new pics in January 2005 album
*Protective Styles folder: 5 new pics
*Old Hair photos folder: 16 new pics (me, mom, sister)
*Cats folder: not hair related, but a bunch of new pics added

I love the body and the curls you have. Very nice and I love the kiss picture. :clap: :) did you cut your hair?

*edited*

I clicked on pg 2.

Last edited:
I absolutely love your album!! You look awesome in the wedding dress. I just want to say congrats and I hope that everything goes well for you and your fiance.

Oh, btw your hair looks amazing as usual!! :notworthy

Very nice pics :) now we need to see some pics of Wedding Practice hair styles.

Lovely gown too.

Beautiful dress, hair and I just love the kissing picture - so romantic!! Your hair seems to flow with those curls.

Thanks, ladies! I'm still not sure how I'll wear my hair past "half up/half down". Definitely something with curls, though. Or maybe a faux bodywave (with larger rollers).

Fabulous as usual. I am ALWAYS checking your album for inspiration. Your hair looks great and you look AWESOME in your wedding dress.

dontspeakdefeat said:
I absolutely love your album!! You look awesome in the wedding dress. I just want to say congrats and I hope that everything goes well for you and your fiance.

Oh, btw your hair looks amazing as usual!! :notworthy

You have really beautiful hair! I love those pics and you have one of the most complete journals I have ever seen! :) I didn't see a wedding dress? Where is that pic on your journal page?

BTW, where did you get that "I luv my hair" t-shirt. I love that. It's adorable!

Last edited:
Boadicea said:
Thanks! I did, yes. Several inches of damaged hair. I definitely needed it!

WHAT! :shocked:
Your hair was not damaged in that december shot (mid december pic). It's my favorite pic. It was so long and ur ends looked gr8. Then you go and cut it :( I'm so mad at you!!! What was 'damaged' in that picture...huh huh :poke:

@ CaramelHonee: lol. The damage was from constant blow-outs in 2002, so it was there in December 2004. It didn't really appear to be damaged when I would get it done or do it myself unless I air-dried it. Then the ends would be visibly poofy, mangled and extremely dry. Even though they weren't breaking off (they hung on there for two whole years), it was frizzy and didn't look or feel like the rest of my hair. Whatever I put on the ends got soaked up in a matter of seconds. It'll grow back! :)

@neijon: The wedding dress is on the first page in my January 2005 album. The t-shirt was made by DSD. You can buy it from her for $10, I think.
I'm meeting with the florist in a couple of days so I'll ask about putting flowers in my hair. I was also thinking about getting a silk flower from http://www.shakti-designs.com

Last edited:
Boadicea, Your hair looks so thick and healthy!! :clap: Dang, you almost make me want to do a big trim!! :look: I love thick ends!! :up:

Thanks, Lindy! I didn't want to do it at first, but there really wasn't a point to keeping the damaged hair there just to have length. I mean, it wasn't pretty and felt horrible! I don't regret cutting off so much at once at all! I really thought I would be upset, but my hair is much thicker now.

Back