Bible Verse Memory Lesson

blazingthru

Here is what I think is a great way to remember scripture,
This is one of my favorites that I try to remember when I cannot understand why I am in the predicament I currently find myself. Its actually kind of cool.

Romans 8:28

28. A W K T A T W T F G T T T L G T T W A T C A T H P

28. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

2 Timothy 3:16

16. A S I G B I O G A I P F D F R F C F I I R

16. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

2 Corinthians 3:5

N T W A S O O T T A T A O O B O S I O G

5. Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;

Isaiah 28:9-10

9. W S H T K A W S H M T U D T T A W F T M A D F T B

9. Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.

10. F P M B U P P U P L U L L U L H A L A T A L

10. For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

A precept (from the Latin: præcipere, to teach) is a commandment, instruction, or order intended as an authoritative rule of action.

How sweet are your words to my taste; sweeter than honey to my mouth! I gain understanding from your precepts, Laws,Commandments therefore I hate every wrong path. Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path." (Psalm 119:103-105).

Last edited:
Psalms 46:10

10. B S A K T I A G I W B E A T H I W B E I T E

10. Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

1 Thes 5;15

15. S T N R E F E U A M B E F T W I G B A Y A T A M

15. See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.

Back