Beyond the Zone

Cindy70

Has anyone ever used any products from this line sold at Sally's. If you have, which ones have you used and how did you like it?

i bought the beyond the zone straight shot straightening balm and used it a few weeks ago when i blow dried my hair, but it was so humid here that it really didnt do anything for me and i ended up wetting my hair again a few days later but i'm going to use it again this weekend when i blowdry since it will be a little cooler and i'll see if there's any difference.

Thanks for the replies. I've been thinking about trying the Protein Cocktail Pro-Vitamin Leave-In Treatment, it's supposed to protect against styling damage and strengthen the hair. I'm also want to try the Smooth Shot Silk Treatment, it's supposed to add shine and prevent frizz.
smile.gif

I recently tried the Hair 911 Split End Mender / Leave-In Conditioner and I really love it. Its got a light creamy feel - not too heavy. And it really calmed my ends down right away. No build-up even after using it for several days. And it's got glycerin - which my hair really loves. I used it on my ends on my last roller set and FINALLY got decent results!

Back