Betty's Dominican Salon in Houston

Ann816

Hi ladies,

Am considering Betty's Dominican Salon in Houston for a blowout or relaxer (8 weeks post). Maybe long layers added also. It has taken nearly two years to grow my hair to nearly APL, so I'd like to keep as much length as possible. Spill the beans ladies... can she be trusted, is she scissor happy?? Does she listen when you're explaining your preferences and style? TIA

Have you searched the Salon section? I remember reading a few post's about Betty's salon . I heard it is first come first serve. Do you speak Spanish? If my memory is correct, no one spoke English.

Last edited:
Bumping. Ladies I have an appointment soon...please share your thoughts or what you've heard re this salon.

Thanks!
Ann

I haven't been to Betty's - though I did call her to get familiar with her services. I think in the salon review forum you may get more info - search dominican salons in houston.

I've been to Ana's on Westheimer - for years- and she's great! I had to quit going because i'd wait 5+ hours to complete my visit. It was too much, I couldn't hang. Be warned. Ana does NOT use a flat iron - she's a round brush only stylist.

I fell in love with Dominican salons in DC. After one visit I gave up on Ana's in Houston - the wait was too long and when I went, none of the stylists spoke English. I'm not familiar with Betty's.

Back