Betty- The Weather Channel

yellagirl730

Has anyone seen Bettys' hair on The Weather Channel? Its is so thick and shiny. I had an disagreement with a friend who said they thought it was a weave.

I noticed her hair too and immediately thought, "prenatal vitamins". I've always thought her hair was pretty, but after she got pregnant it seemed to get really lush and shiny.

davis.jpg

I think she used to work for a local station here. I remember her coming my company to give a presentation about the weather. Since we're grown folks and have careers, nobody seemed all that impressed. I kind of felt bad for her that people didn't show too much interest but I guess that's just a presentation for career day.

Her hair was Full and healthy looking.

I think she used to work for a local station here. I remember her coming my company to give a presentation about the weather. Since we're grown folks and have careers, nobody seemed all that impressed. I kind of felt bad for her that people didn't show too much interest but I guess that's just a presentation for career day.

Her hair was Full and healthy looking.

Could you tell anything about her hair, if it was relaxed, or what. My friend here says she has a weave, but I don't think so

She used to do our local weather. At that time she was wearing a weave.
But now it looks she is wearing her own hair. I love her style..she is so polished and professional.

It's her hair; she was on our local North Carolina Channel 11 (i.e. Raleigh, Durham, Fayetteville) until she left for the job at the Weather Channel. She has beautiful hair.

Back