Betty Hutton Hair Pouss Plus

• Thread starter Thread starter legs71
  • Start date Start date
L

legs71

Someone recommended this product to my mother for hair growth. You can add it to hair products or use it alone. Some of the ingredients are Vitamin E+Proline +cysteine. Has anyone used this with success??
look.gif

Here's the verdict:

I have been using the Betty Hutton Hair Pouss Plus for 2 week on my temple areas and the stuff is fabulous. i wish I had taken a picture because it is visible the hair in that area has grown. I also brought some Nioxin Follicle Booster which I am hoping will make them grow in thicker.

[ QUOTE ]
Sal said:
Did you use the tonic or the creme?
because they have different products

[/ QUOTE ]

the hair tonic

[ QUOTE ]
Honey6928215 said:
Anywhere I can get it or is there a website?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can get it at any beauty supply store and they keep in behind the counter. It costs about $9.

Ok when I first glanced at the title I don't know why but I thought it read: Belly Button Hair Posse. I was like What in the world??
laugh.gif
blush.gif
look.gif

[ QUOTE ]
soulchild said:
Ok when I first glanced at the title I don't know why but I thought it read: Belly Button Hair Posse. I was like What in the world??
laugh.gif
blush.gif
look.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yes, It was recommended by my Ex stylist :lol: , I did get a lot of growth from it, but I think it was drying my new growth. I don't know I may try it again tonight, we'll see.

prettynina said:
Yes, It was recommended by my Ex stylist :lol: , I did get a lot of growth from it, but I think it was drying my new growth. I don't know I may try it again tonight, we'll see.
thanks for ur reply:)

I am soooo excited someone else has finally found this product. I have been using it now for 9 months now, and I LOVE IT!!!!:D I use it every other night before i wrap my hair. I also use it every day when my touch up is coming up, because it softens your new growth. It has almost been a year since I cut off all my hair and I am almost back to my original length, and I feel it is because of this product. :grin:

I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU. GOOD LUCK.

Back