Better Relaxer: Mizani BB or ORS Lye?

Which relaxer do you prefer?

• Total voters

Sunshine0801

I am so torn. :perplexed I was committed to using ORS lye for regular/fine hair. I even bought two containers of it! Now I'm having second thoughts and thinking about using Mizani BB for fine hair...

Which one should I use to texlax my hair??? :spinning:

I plan to add SAA and EVOO to whichever relaxer I choose. Will it take my hair a ridiculously long time to process if I add these ingredients to Mizani BB for fine hair, since it is so mild?

I am so torn. :perplexed I was committed to using ORS lye for regular/fine hair. I even bought two containers of it! Now I'm having second thoughts and thinking about using Mizani BB for fine hair...

Which one should I use to texlax my hair??? :spinning:

I plan to add SAA and EVOO to whichever relaxer I choose. Will it take my hair a ridiculously long time to process if I add these ingredients to Mizani BB for fine hair, since it is so mild?

If u want to texlax - go with the MBB - especially adding the SAA and EVOO will texlax you - I added SAA, EVOO, and Keratin - more texlaxed than I wanted to be but I was pleased with the results. I am not familiar with ORS Lye but I am loving the MBB

I pick ORS Lye. I wasn't overly impressed with the Mizani BB system. They both would be good for texlaxing though which I really wasn't expecting from Mizani when I used it and I didn't add any oils to it.

If u want to texlax - go with the MBB - especially adding the SAA and EVOO will texlax you - I added SAA, EVOO, and Keratin - more texlaxed than I wanted to be but I was pleased with the results. I am not familiar with ORS Lye but I am loving the MBB

Did you use the mild or regular formula?

Do you think it's unnecessary to add SAA and EVOO to the MBB? I don't really want to be able to wear natural styles when I'm texlaxed. I just want my hair to be textured enough so that it has some strength and fullness, but I plan to wear my hair straight without heat most of the time...

I say that if you are happy with the ORS then stick with it. :yep: ORS is a quality brand with a good reputation. I have never used their relaxer. I am a Mizani BB girl myself. I am very pleased w/ Mizani BB. Of course I can't compare the two since I've only used Mizani. But still I say if you've found one that you really like then keep it.

I say that if you are happy with the ORS then stick with it. :yep: ORS is a quality brand with a good reputation. I have never used their relaxer. I am a Mizani BB girl myself. I am very pleased w/ Mizani BB. Of course I can't compare the two since I've only used Mizani. But still I say if you've found one that you really like then keep it.

I have never tried ORS. That's the thing. My hair is natural right now (haven't had a relaxer in over five years). I'm trying to decide which relaxer should be the one that I use to return to the "other side." :)

I have never tried ORS. That's the thing. My hair is natural right now (haven't had a relaxer in over five years). I'm trying to decide which relaxer should be the one that I use to return to the "other side." :)

Oh okay, I misunderstood. My bad! Well, I'm pushing MBB then. I like it as an entire system. :yep:

Back