best style to wear this weekend to the beach

best summer style to wear by the beach this weekend

• braidout with a headband to secure edges

Votes: 29 72.5%
  • sleek ponytail-

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • tight rollerset with spirals

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • hair half up in ponytail, back half down and straight.

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters

levette

Hello ladies,

I am so bunned out right now, so bunning to this beach is not an option for me. I want a cute hairstyle to wear and am seeking suggestion and pictures. I am going on a mini-vacation to the beach for the weekend and want a really cute look to pool off. I have a poll to help me decide what would be the best hairstyles which will be virtually humidity proof besides the faithful bun. If you have cute hair summer pics, please post them.

Last edited:
I went to the beach recently and rocked a cute braid out. It's a great style because it's so carefree. Spirals look too "done up" for the beach, your hair may feel overdressed :giggle:

how do you protect your ends with a braidout? do you just let your hair hang for this occassion?

My hair is natural and I usually soak it up with conditioner before heading to the pool/beach. I usually leave it in a ponytail the whole time so it doesn't get tangled up.

I would do some kind of updo or ponytail. It's usually pretty windy on the beach. That braidout will be all over your head by the end of the day.

My hair is natural and I usually soak it up with conditioner before heading to the pool/beach. I usually leave it in a ponytail the whole time so it doesn't get tangled up.

This is exactly what I do too. I spray it, soaked with conditioner, and then I put in china bumps or twists. I love it. I wish I could let it sit in the sun like that everyday.:yep:

Hello ladies,

I am so bunned out right now, so bunning to this beach is not an option for me. I want a cute hairstyle to wear and am seeking suggestion and pictures. I am going on a mini-vacation to the beach for the weekend and want a really cute look to pool off. I have a poll to help me decide what would be the best hairstyles which will be virtually humidity proof besides the faithful bun. If you have cute hair summer pics, please post them.

bun might be your best option. braid out, or any loose style, will look pretty, but between the sun and the water your ends are going to be a fried mess by the time you leave the beach.

What about both, a braidout and a bun. Start the weekend with a braidout. If it doesn't last, bunn it up the next day.

How come this thread appeared on my 2nd page with the last post being a month ago! Weird.

Anyway, I couldn't do a braid out= tangled mess.
I'm with BostonMaria on this one....
Off to the beach in the AM........

Back