***Best Store-Bought Butters***

Sunshine0801

Are there any?

I usually use avocado butter, which my hair LOVES, but I think I'm going to stop using it. The problem is that the butter that I used has lots of grains in it towards the bottom of the container that I can't seem to avoid when applying it to my hair. So there was no problem when it was new, but now that it's almost gone, and I don't care for the "um, you have white stuff in your hair" look, I think I'm going to have to try something else.

SO, what are the best store-bought butters, ladies? I need a good one that I can use daily to seal in moisture. I don't really want to order anything right now, because I need it rather quickly.

Hmmm, I dont have but one store bought butter and that is Ghee butter. It's cool, but I like my other butters better than I ordered off the net.

Don't know if its the most "natural" but I :heart: Elasta QP mango butter, I was thinking of grabbing some for my pony tail...

Don't know if its the most "natural" but I :heart: Elasta QP mango butter, I was thinking of grabbing some for my pony tail...

You know what, I used to use this stuff like nobody's business when I first did the BC. LOVED the smell. I think I may have to revisit it...

Hmmm, I dont have but one store bought butter and that is Ghee butter. It's cool, but I like my other butters better than I ordered off the net.

I hear you. Most of my faves are purchased online too, but right now I just need something good and quick.

Have you tried making your own? Maybe something to think about. Many ladies here have made their own butter for their hair. You may want to ask for the recipes. Just a thought.

Ghee butter-- found at the store I am sure. I purchased mine from StinaStina. Nice lady and fast ship.

I actually started making my own products and i love sheaaloe and Avacado... Shea by it self does nothing for me it just sits there unless it is whipped

Back