Best site to purchase a good straight weave?

Kinkyhairlady

I know there are tons of info on this site but too many to go digging. I need to make the purchase today for straight hair that looks like relaxed hair or natural hair flatironed. So far I only checked out the Onyc site and their prices are so high and I’m not sure yet I want to dish out that amount. Is there hair at the bss that will give me good results and last me? I was thinking Janet but not sure. Please post your recommendations. TIA

I know there are tons of info on this site but too many to go digging. I need to make the purchase today for straight hair that looks like relaxed hair or natural hair flatironed. So far I only checked out the Onyc site and their prices are so high and I’m not sure yet I want to dish out that amount. Is there hair at the bss that will give me good results and last me? I was thinking Janet but not sure. Please post your recommendations. TIA

Check out Bohemian. It's like 130 a pack depending on the length but it last forever and is pretty. I have some in the closet from 2 years ago. It's at the bss.

Last edited:
EPRT. It's worth the price. To what Soldier said I think she might be talking about Brazilian Bohemian (BoBraz), but be careful where you get it. There are only a few bss that are Authorized Dealers. Plenty of dupes out there. With most of the pricier hair you will be able to reuse the hair (especially if you seal it).

Back