Best site for online hair products

Kinky4Agirl

Please help ladies. I need a good site to order my hair products. I use Affirm relaxer and products. I also use a host of others as well. Is there a reputable online site that I could order from? What has been your experiences?

Thanks Sunshine.. I will go there right now. Alot of people have looked at this thread so I can only assume we are all in the same boat. I hope we get more replies...

Sunshine, how are they with shipping? Do you order from them alot?

Thanks Destiny. Any others? I went to Sleekhair and their site seemed kind of difficult to manage. Maybe it was just me but I couldn't get my products to show. I ordered from Sheldeez.com 2 weeks ago and I still have not gotten my products yet. So I am definently not ordering from them again.

Thanks MHDiva... I like that site too but they do not have my Affirm products. Wonder why Affirm is so hard to find???????

Oh lea, I found Affirm on that site... Yummy!!! Thanks. Now I have a few good sites for all my product needs. Thanks ladies. You came through again!!!!

Kinky4Agirl
I get all my stuff from UglynBeauty via e-bay or Amazon.

I also am currently using Affirm. I get my Relaxer, Preservo, Sustenance, 5n1 all from there.

When I used Mizani Butter Blends I got it there. Relaxer, Honey Shield etc...from there.

I also get my Alter Ego from there.

Fresh Products, Decent Good Prices, Fast Shipping & Professional Customer Service.

I've used them a couple of years.

Thanks Destiny. Any others? I went to Sleekhair and their site seemed kind of difficult to manage. Maybe it was just me but I couldn't get my products to show. I ordered from Sheldeez.com 2 weeks ago and I still have not gotten my products yet. So I am definently not ordering from them again.

I wish you would have asked this question before you ordered from Sheldeez.com. They don't have the best reputation. I ordered from them 8yrs ago and still have not received my products.:perplexed I called them and they said they would take care of it, they never did. It was a small amount of money so I let it go and took it as a lesson to NEVER order from them again.

I have also ordered from Sleekhair with no problems.

Have your tried Ensley Beauty Supply. They sell many different brands and products. They have fast shipping. Often times my order ships the same day I place the order or the very next day. Customer service is great. www.ensleybeautysupply.com

Back