Best shampoo and conditioner(Aubrey)?

sweetcocoa

I'm stopping by Whole Foods this afternoon to get a shampoo and conditioner. I need to find out from you ladies what is the best(and the worst..in your opinion). Also which of their conditioners is good as aleave in. Thanks!

I like the Island Butter shampoo, the GPB conditioner, the Jojoba & Aloe conditioner and the Island Spice Cream Rinse.

The only Aubrey product that let me down was the JAY shampoo.

[ QUOTE ]
I like the Island Butter shampoo, the GPB conditioner, the Jojoba & Aloe conditioner and the Island Spice Cream Rinse.

The only Aubrey product that let me down was the JAY shampoo.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks...I have a sample of the JAY from last year and I didn't like it. I thought I'd give Aubrey's another chance.
Looks like it was that one in particular. Thanks again.

I would try some JASON products like Sea Kelp Shampoo and Conditioner or the Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner

[ QUOTE ]
I would try some JASON products like Sea Kelp Shampoo and Conditioner or the Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner

[/ QUOTE ]
Are these good for moisturizing? Do they have a website?

I've only tried the Sea Kelp products from Jason. They are very moisturizing, IMO. The shampoo has the same detergent as Elucence--sodium myreth sulfate. Here's some info and ingredients:

Shampoo

Conditioner

Well I couldn't get back on yesterday before I went shopping, but I picked up the following....

Jason's Sea Kelp Shampoo(I used this last night. My hair feels moisturized...even thought it contains detergent).

Aubrey Organics Island Spice Creme Rinse(I smell spicey this morning...
grin.gif
) and The Jojoba and Aloe Rejuvenator Conditioner which I plan on using for a deep conditioning treatment.

Aura Cacia Curl Enhancing Gel. This is very moisturuizing. I usually have a problem with gels(crunchy and drying). Time will tell.

I'm giving my new products a month before really deciding. In the past I give up after one try...then try it again at a later time and it was fine. I'm gonna go back and get the Aubrey Honeysuckle and Rose Conditioning Shampoo or Island Butter Shampoo, to alternate with the Jason.

Sweetcocoa,,, I love the jojoba& aloe conditioner. It is Aubrey's richest conditioner. Please post your comments after you use it.

Take Care...

SherryLove

[ QUOTE ]
Sweetcocoa,,, I love the jojoba& aloe conditioner. It is Aubrey's richest conditioner. Please post your comments after you use it.

Take Care...

SherryLove

[/ QUOTE ]

Now I keep forgetting that I have this conditioner in my cupboard. I HAVE to use this again. I used it so long ago I can't remember if I like it or not
tongue.gif
. The only thing is its so expensive for the amount of product you get.

Sweetcocoa, post reviews on the products you bought. I liked the Creme Spice too (smells amazing).

Well I have used Jason's products and Aubrey's. The Swimmers Shampoo and Aubrey's Swimmers Conditioner is very moisturizing and sulfates. Creme of Nature and BreakThru do not contain sulfates either.

I can't find Island butter!!
confused.gif

But seriously, isn't Whole Foods dangerous for PJ's. All those vitamins give me a big rush.

[ QUOTE ]

But seriously, isn't Whole Foods dangerous for PJ's. All those vitamins give me a big rush.

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl I had to go in there with blinders on!
laugh.gif

It's a good thing my co-worker was in a hurry cause when I did peek...I saw all kinds of goodies!
laugh.gif

Sweetcocoa

Are you looking for a moisturising/cleansing/frequent use shampoo?
If it's a moisturings one, I'd say give the Elasta QP creme conditioning shampoo it's about 6-8oz and is very cheap contains no sulfates and moisturises to high heaven. If you haven't used it then somewhere down the line consider giving this one a go.

[ QUOTE ]
Sweetcocoa

Are you looking for a moisturising/cleansing/frequent use shampoo?
If it's a moisturings one, I'd say give the Elasta QP creme conditioning shampoo it's about 6-8oz and is very cheap contains no sulfates and moisturises to high heaven. If you haven't used it then somewhere down the line consider giving this one a go.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Londondiva!
wave.gif

Yes, this one is on my list to replace the Elucence shampoo...which I plan on still using once a week.
Right now I am loving the way my hair smells from the Jason Sea Kelp shampoo and conditioner!

i just tried the Aubrey GPB and Island Spice rinse this morning and my hair is soooo moisturized. I have texturized hair and for the first time my ringlets look soo defined and smooth. These are keepers!

Does anyone know if the GPB would be considered a deep conditioner because it says to leave on your hair for up to 10 minutes.

Thanks.

aww great why did i have to look in this thread. now my hands are itching. and i am near a health food store and i did see aubrey and jason products.
scratchchin.gif
God bless you all.

I recently used the GPB and it responded well to my hair. I'm not sure of the actual protein salvaging levels, but its nice to keep around for maintenance once I've solved ALL my hair health issues.

The smell is very overpowering but all in all its a good one. I felt like it melted right into my strands

[ QUOTE ]
I recently used the GPB and it responded well to my hair. I'm not sure of the actual protein salvaging levels, but its nice to keep around for maintenance once I've solved ALL my hair health issues.

The smell is very overpowering but all in all its a good one. I felt like it melted right into my strands

[/ QUOTE ]

It is my staple protein conditioner.......

Back