Best Protein Treatment?

beebstt

Ladies, what's the best protein treatment on the market? I'm natural but recently did a smoothing treatment on my hair so it's a bit weakened.

Currently I like in no particular order:
Hairveda Methi Set
Sarenzo's Quinoa
Claudie's Protein Renew, Reconstructor
Curl Junkie Repair Me
Cathy Howse UBH (Balancer)
Hydratherma Naturals Amino Protein
SSI's Fortifying and SSI's Okra
Nexxus Emergencee
Joico K-Pak
L'anza Reconstructor

I like Dudley's DRC 28 as a professional strong protein. An equivalent would be Aphogee 2 Step Protein treatment.

I also love Keracare 5 in 1 Reconstructor - mild to medium strength.

A new favorite of mine is the Nexxus Emergency Polymedic Reconstructor - mild in my opinion, but effective.

Can anyone compare the performance of
  • the Komaza protein treatment,
  • the GreenBeauty Real Protein treatment, and
  • the Hydratherma Naturals amino protein treatment?
TIA for any insight.

ApHogee Elasticity Treatment (mild)
Shea Moisture's JBCO masque (medium)
Essations Instant Hair Mender (strong) in my humble opinion better than the ApHogee 2 Step :duck:

I believe you and I want to know more.
Has it been discontinued? I tried looking for it on Amazon and didn't see it.

It’s not easy to find. It’s always out of stock on Amazon. I got mine from a distributor. But I googled it and there’s a few online beauty supply stores that sell it.
I hate that all the really good stuff eventually gets discontinued or reformulated. It’s like there’s a plot to keep our hair short and weak :look:
I believe you and I want to know more.
Has it been discontinued? I tried looking for it on Amazon and didn't see it.

I like Dudley's DRC 28 as a professional strong protein. An equivalent would be Aphogee 2 Step Protein treatment.

I also love Keracare 5 in 1 Reconstructor - mild to medium strength.

A new favorite of mine is the Nexxus Emergency Polymedic Reconstructor - mild in my opinion, but effective.

Can you compare the Dudley's DRC to the Neutral Protein Filler?

I've been enjoying J-plex similar to olaplex and wanna go back to an old fave Aveda Damage Remedy saw it instore the other day and started remembering the softness and strength

Back