Best Products???

rufus12

Hi Ladies',
Well I am preparing for the Jacob Javits Beauty show coming up:yep: Need advice.......Just wanted to know, of the following product lines what product in particular did you try for your hair that you absolutely swear by:grin:, that it's so good you have to keep it in your product stash;
Here are the companies:
Alter Ego
Alfa Parf
Morroccanoil
Salerm
Macadamia Natural oil
Moroccan Aragan oil
Nunaat
Rusk

LOL, Rufus12

Last edited:
Best Products I've been using since the beginning of my hair journey on my 2nd year,

Alfaparf - Semi Di Lino Illuminating Cristalli Liquid (Adds shine & softness)

Alfaparf Midollo Strengthening Shampoo & Conditioner (heavy protein)

Moroccanoil Treatment (make my hair soft & silky without weighing it down)

Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask

Salerm 21 B5 Silk Protein (favorite leave in, but I want to try giovanni direct leave in)

Salerm Protein Shampoo & Protein Balsam Conditioner (light protein)

Salerm relaxer normal (only relaxer I use, I like it because my hair never gets bone straight)

I Like:grin::

Alfaparf I've only used the Real Cream and the Rigen but I have in my Stash: Midollo di Bamboo Recharging Mask, Semi Di Lino, Cristalli Illuminating Conditioner Seduction Luxury Mask and Karite Semi Di Lino Linseed Hair Mask. *I think I may have a couple more, but I couldn't readily locate. I Love, Love, Love Alfaparf!:yep:

Alterna *wasn't on your list* Also a really Good Luxury Line

Alter Ego Garlic Hot Oil Treatment (it's actually a Conditioner)
Alter Ego Nourish Spa Leave-In Treatment

Salerm 21 B5 Leave-In

Alter Ego: Recommend the garlic cond. and the nourishing treatment. Also have the serum but prefer Alfaparf
Alfa Parf: Highly recommend the Rigen line, the semi di lino shampoo and the serum. But to me, the best is the semi di lino oil vials,you can find a better value on Ebay,they come in boxes of 12. Gives even more shine than the serum. LOVE IT,if they sold it in barrels for $1,000, I'd save and buy them.
Morroccanoil: Have a tiny bottle, I like it for my rollersets.
Salerm: Used to use Salerm 21,but prefer Lacio Lacio. I've heard nothing but good things about the Salerm wheat germ mask.

Ladies',
Thank you so much for your replies. I have since discovered that Rusk and Nunaat will also be there,and Pibbs for a steamer and power Turbo for a blowdryer,:rolleyes: any suggestions?
LOL

Alter Ego- garlic treatment, energizing/rebalancing creme-discontinued:sad:-savoring my last liter of this:nono:
Salerm-salerm 21 B5 leave in staple since 2007
Pibbs 514- loving it since 2007-refuse to be without it:yep:

Back