Best Product to use before blow drying?

sassyella

Hey Ladies! I'm a newbie, and WOWWWW the useful information in here. There's sooo much I could start out by saying, but I'll try to keep it short with this one and will come back later with more questions...

I'm trying to build a regimen that I can stay faithful too, and I feel I'm almost there. Just curious to know for those of you still occasionally blow drying, what's the best thing to use before blow drying?

So far, here's what I do... (by the way, i relax every 8-10 wks... recovering from June 2007 moderate crown damage/breakage when I couldn't resist the urge to highlight... ugh. Hair's currently just past SL but thin and fragile and uneven, hoping for thicker, more even APL by summer 2008.)

Nexxus Therappe - my poo (weekly) I workout alot so my post workout poo and conditioner is Pureology Nanoworks.. found it cheaper on ebay (thank God) and I personally like the effects. Smells wonderful too.

Nexxus Humectress- my deep conditioner (weekly)

CD Lisa's Elixir - scalp and ends at night

CD Hair Balm/Hair Milk - when air drying wearing curly

My protein treatment - Nexxus Emergencee (every 3-4 weeks)

Currently using Fantasia IC Hair Polisher before blow dryin (I try to limit blowdry to once or twice a month). The results are okay, just not quite enough moisture or sheen and i don't think it's enough protection.

Would appreciate any suggestions!!

There's a thread on heat protectants within the first 3 pages. You can check that out, otherwise I recommend Redken Heat Glide.

Use a leave in conditioner and a heat protecting agent. I like to use sunsilk straighten up leave in cream (purple bottle) and nexxus heat protectx spray.

I really like the Motions heat protectant. Also,anything with silk in it(lots of ladies use the Chi-I use a product that came with my maxi glide) will yield pretty good results.

Back