Best post-relaxer reconstructor?

AngieK

<font color="brown">I am REALLY considering relaxing my own hair. I am tired of having to switch hairdressers and relaxers. Every time I find one that I like, they end up moving away, leaving to have a baby, etc.

Anyway, I am not sure which relaxer I will be using (not sure what is available to me), but I want to get some preliminary ideas regarding the post-relaxer reconstructor I should use. Do any of you have any suggestions?

AngieK

P.S. Both Joico K-Pac Deep Penetrating Reconstructor and KMS Pro-gold Therapy were suggested to me. Do any of you have any experience with either product?</font>

the Affirm 5-in-1 is excellent! i like it so much that i often use it as my protein conditioner.
smile.gif

AngieK

I used Joico-K Pak just last week for breakage. It has really helped slow the breakage down. I recommend it. It smells lovely too.

ShaShaUK

All of the above are excellent suggestions. I personally am the proud owner of some Joico K-Pak and Nexxus Keraphix.

<font color="brown">Affirm seems to be the favorite! But are Affirm products available without a license? If so, where can I purchase them?

Also, I have already taken a look at the ingredients for Joico K-Pak(I this one like so far) and KMS Pro-gold Therapy. Can any of you provide the ingredients for the Affirm 5n1 Reconstructor?

Thanks!
AngieK </font>

Back