Best place to buy wigs/half wigs in DC Metro or PG Co. area

Ms Lala

Hey ladies,

I am putting myself on a personal Hide Your Hair Challenge. I want to wear half wigs and/or wigs for the next few months. When I go to the BSS around my house they have a very small selection and they all have the same stuff. Any suggestions of places in DC, PG or surrounding areas with a large selection of half wigs or reg. wigs?

Beatuy 4 U Beauty Supply Store on Livingston Rd in Oxon Hill, Maryland (It's like 5 minutes from Rivertowne). The BSS is an old grocery store or something so it is huge. They have a huge wig section.

Beatuy 4 U Beauty Supply Store on Livingston Rd in Oxon Hill, Maryland (It's like 5 minutes from Rivertowne). The BSS is an old grocery store or something so it is huge. They have a huge wig section.

Thanks. I have to figure out where this is! :drunk: You are the 2nd person to recommend this BSS to me.

Thanks for posting this thread Ms La La, I asked the same question some time ago in the Wig challenge thread.

Thanks for the suggestion Aijacks :yep:

I havent been to THAT Beauty4U but there is 1 in baltimore and its GREAT... also, Greenway Beauty Supply in Greenbelt ( they also have high end hair products)

Back