Best Place to buy Spanish Wavy hair for braiding??

RabiaElaine

Hi Ladies,

I'm thinking about putting in some braids to give my hair a rest from everyday styling. I was looking back on some printouts I of a thread where Adrienne was describing her regimen that kickstarted her long hair, and was thinking that my hair can benefit from some braids as well. In the past my hair has generally done well with braids, especially if they are well cared for and not left in too long. I think 2 months will be my max. This will also help me in extending relaxer time.

Anyway I am looking for the best place to buy Spanish Wavy human hair. I want the quality to be high and the price to be as reasonable as possible. I am also willing to purchase online.

Anyway help me out ladies as I know you always do :)

You can get Spanish Wavy from Adorables in lower manhattan. Their longest length is 22 inches I believe. I personally think Rkhairs deepwave is similar to it and is of better quality. You can find that by going to Indianhairs.com and clicking on the banner that says for colored hair. HTH.

Hi Cutebajangirl,

I went and bought hair from Adorables in lower manhattan on 24th street. They are quite unorganized and there was rude lady attending the customers at the front. But other than that the hair itself seems to be high quality. I got mixture of 70% French Refined and 30% Spanish Wavy. I bought 6 ounces of medium brown and 2 ounces of blond. I will have my braider mix the colors so it looks like i have highlights of blond. I haven't seen my hair in braids in over 2 years now! I am soooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!

BTW the hair cost me a total of $224 with the tax!

Back