Best place to buy indigo, aloe, hair butters etc?

LadyPaniolo

And what happened to From Nature with Love? I can't access the site :perplexed I hope they didn't fold.

I found a place online that some of you ladies recommended for buying hair butters etc and meant to return to buy stuff but now I can't remember what it was called.... :spinning::spinning::spinning:

So please, lets hear your fave places to buy these natural hair care items....

Okay, I figured out that Camden Grey is the place I had forgotten about D'uh lol but I know they don't have everything I want, so I still want to hear where you ladies get your natural goodies.

BTW: Puritan dot com is having a FREE SHIP sale right now! I got my coconut oil and some gelatin pills.

Last edited:
Puritan didn't require a code for free shipping. Now usually I buy from the puritansale dot com site, but I found that for some reason now the prices are lower at the puritan dot com site *shrugs* it used to be the opposite. When I went to the site, it had a big banner that said Free Shipping on all orders. So you know I had to get my coconut oil. Wish I would have waited on that aloe vera gel. They wanted twice what I could have paid at Camden Grey :wallbash:

I bought some butters from Texas Natural supply after recommendations on the forum. Their shipping was very fast!

^^^
That's random... I spent nowhere near $60 and it gave me free shipping... perhaps it recognized my IP address and knows I'm a repeat customer? I'm truly puzzled. You used the puritan dot com addy, right?

Texas Natural Supply, huh? I never heard of the place. See, that's why I :love: LHCF...

Back