best place to buy containers for hair products???

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

Hi Ladies!!!

anyone know of the best place to buy containers "IN BULK" for your hair products? I really like Afroveda's containers with the hinge-like-lids-thingy :grin:....

but for your butters, or conditioners, or christmas give-a-ways.... does anyone
order or use small product containers??

Hi Ladies!!!

anyone know of the best place to buy containers "IN BULK" for your hair products? I really like Afroveda's containers with the hinge-like-lids-thingy :grin:....

but for your butters, or conditioners, or christmas give-a-ways.... does anyone
order or use small product containers??

I know they have containers at hobby lobby, micheals or try your local arts and crafts store. I haven't seen the ones with the hinge things but you can check the same place she buys her bases and see if they are there.

I know they have containers at hobby lobby, micheals or try your local arts and crafts store. I haven't seen the ones with the hinge things but you can check the same place she buys her bases and see if they are there.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: same place she buys her bases :lachen:
that was funny!

yeah i checked essentialwholesale and didn't see much
i tried to she if AV's bases would be on sale but the cart wouldn't reflect the discount

i so had a link for a place that sold jars for dirt cheap saved to my bookmarks...but it magically disappeared:look:

how bout ebay?

eta: i think this might be the site:
Plastic Jars

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: same place she buys her bases :lachen:
that was funny!

yeah i checked essentialwholesale and didn't see much
i tried to she if AV's bases would be on sale but the cart wouldn't reflect the discount

I found one place that looked similiar to the ones you were looking for, alibaba .com or something like that but the site didn't look legit and i think the vendor is in china. Try the stores and if you can't find what you need, google flip top containers to see what you can find.

I love this site, too.

Since I've been buying handmade/handcrafted products for over a year, I've washed and saved the containers they come in. I've used them to mix and store my own handmade mixes.

I had been looking for 1 gal glass jars for a long time. So, thanks La Colocha and iri9109 for your help and resourcefulness. You made my day!

If you live near a natural food store I would try there. They know that people are purchasing items for home use and will probably mix them. The none near me has plastic jars of all sizes for very affordable prices. HTH.

iri i'm so in love w/ this site.... (altho i danced around it forever.... too lazy to go thru it)

imma (southern slang:look:) send u a free whatever i decide to put in there! even if it's pickle juice!

lol thanks! i say imma (& finna too!) and im from new york :look:

Back