Best overall line

soslychic

I'm in need of a new line of products. After a short run I've "broke up" with nexxus simply because of the price. I can't hang with that for long and my wallet is suffering. I'm tempted to use a shampoo from one line and a conditioner from another, a leave in from another, and so on, but I want to start with one line since I think products may be made to compliment eachother. So although you all have your fav shampoos, conditioners, ect..what would you call your favorite LINE of products? (Preferably suggesions that are a little cheaper than the Nexxus line)

Well, I was gonna say Joico--but um it runs alittle more $$$ than Nexxus. It will be interesting to see how this thread unfolds
smile.gif

All the lines I use regularly have salon brand prices.

Kenra
Sebastian
Nexxus

But you can try some natural/organic lines from places like whole foods or other health food stores.

Jason & Giovanni are what I would call affordable.

Tracy

Hi Soslychic
wave.gif

I hear L'oreals Nature Therapy is supposed to be really good and many of the ladies here were recently raving about it. I hear the price is good. Here's their website for more info:

http://www.lorealclassicsalon.com/flash.html

Also someone posted that wal-mart was having a sale on Nexxus products, buy one get one free or something like that for their 1 Liter bottles.

HTH!

Thanks CaramelKiss! I might try some of those samples and I appreciate the sale info. (hope it's still going on). Come to think of it, if I buy those nexxus products on sale, by the time they run out, I could prob find another deal goin' on
bdance.gif

Maybe I'll stick with it for a while until I absoulutely find something else just as good. I don't want to compromise. But I would still really appreciate more suggesions to try.

[ QUOTE ]
Elasta QP ....good prices also.

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="orange"> Co-signing this. Elasta QP is a high-quality, veeery budget-friendly line. </font>

Maybe you could give Pantene a try. I heard their clarifying shampoo is good. I myself don't use their shampoos, but I use the Smooth and Sleek conditioner (as well as the relaxed and natural conditioner), (for conditioner washes and also after a CON shampoo), their spray leave-in, and the deep moisturizing treatment. I really like all 4 of the products that I use from this line.

Re: Best overall liner

Supergirl,

I have a question about Joico, have you used Biojoba and KPak, what do you think of them?

I've used the K-Pak which IMO is the best reconstructor/protein treatment in the world. I actually have a bottle of the Biojoba, but I'm afraid to use it b/c I bought it at a grocery store and our local news did a story about salon products found in grocery stores.
mad.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Elasta QP ....good prices also.

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="orange"> Co-signing this. Elasta QP is a high-quality, veeery budget-friendly line. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Elasta QP huh? Never gave that much consideration, but it's a thought! How does it compare to like keracare?

I was going to recommend the Biosynthesis line, but the set (shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in) runs $30, However, a little goes a very long way so it does last a long time...

[ QUOTE ]
I was going to recommend the Biosynthesis line, but the set (shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in) runs $30, However, a little goes a very long way so it does last a long time...

[/ QUOTE ]

A set of 3 for $30 isn' t bad. Where can I find more info? Anyone else use this line?

I like J/A/S/O/N products and Aubrey organics. They are free of harsh detergents and work nicely on all hair types. I can get J/A/S/O/N shampoo and condtioner for $3.99 at Whole Foods. Worth a try.

Hi Soslychic
wave.gif

I'm a Motions girl
grin.gif
. I began my healthy regime with Motions Line &amp; still using it with much success.

I don't use all of the products however...here's what I use...
Lavish Shampoo, Moisture Plus Conditioner, CPR Shampoo, CPR Conditioner, Nourish Leave In, &amp; on rare occasions Oil Sheen &amp; Conditioning Spray and Moisture Enhancing Hairdressing.

They have a protein conditioner that I wanna try too
smile.gif

Maybe one day I'll check out other product lines, however this line made a strong initial impact on improving my hair's health that I've kept using it ever since... (10 mths now).

Back