Best Moisturizing Dcs

I'm surprised by ORS. I kinda snubbed them when I went natural but after using the replenishing pak and the hair mayo I realised I didn't do right by them.

For weekly conditioning I use the pak and once a month I use the hair mayo. I love how my hair feels after using them. I actually invested in the big tub.
Where do you purchase your big tubs from?
@NefertariBlu

Last edited:
What makes a huge difference for me is pouring warm AVJ on my hair before and after Dc application and adding a favorite moisturizing oil (I use pure argan oil) after that.

So, I trimmed and clarified with Redken Hair Cleansing Cream (chelating and the bomb.com) and then followed up with Joico MRB, mixed with Coconut oil. It definitely feels better than it has been lately. I'll report back after the rinse out. Thanks for all of your suggestions, ladies. I've made a list of DCs to have on standby that may be easier to get on the ground ;)

Last edited:
So, I trimmed and clarified with Redken Hair Cleansing Cream (chelating and the bomb.com) and then followed up with Joico MC, mixed with Coconut oil. It definitely feels better than it has been lately. I'll report back after the rinse out. Thanks for all of your suggestions, ladies. I've made a list of DCs to have on standby that may be easier to get on the ground ;)
yep, i'm back in business! clarifying works! I will definitely be trying some of these as a backup!

Kenra Moisutrizing Conditioner (but I have to be careful with the hydrolyzed wheat protein)
Silk Elements Kera Minerals
Aubrey Organics White Camellia (before & after reformulation)
Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose (before & after reformulation)
HairVeda Sitrinillah
NaturelleGrow Marshmallow Root & Slippery Elm
Annabelle's Perfect Blends White Chocolate Mousse
Annabelle's Perfect Blends Blueberry Cheesecake

In no particular order:

Silk Elements Kera Minerals
Alter Ego Garlic Mask
Keracare Humecto Conditioner
Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Mask
Silk Dreams Shea What Deux
Silk Dreams Avocado Pudding Silky Conditioning Cream

Back