Votes: 35 16.0%
  • Regis Design Line Olive Oil Conditioner

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Motions Moisture Plus

Votes: 14 6.4%
  • Other (PLEASE TELL)

Votes: 106 48.4%

• Total voters
Elucence MB has been working well for me. I find that it works the best only after I use KeraCare Hydrating poo. It leaves my hair super soft.:yep:

This weekend I used some Pantene Daily Moisturizing Conditioner and got wonderful slip and moisture. The packaging is so plain and boring that I rarely find myself reach for the Pantene, but I always get good results. Does anyone else use Pantene or think this?

I'm feeling Kenra MC, tried it and I'm hooked. I love the smell too, and it does give my hair slip. :yep:

You ain't neva lied! I just tried Kenra (with heat) this weekend. It is literally the best deep conditioner I've ever tried (and I've tried a lot of them).

RIght now I'm really on my Silk Elements Mega Silk Moisturizing Treatment Kick. I love it I wish I would have found it sooner.

I'm going to preach about GARNIER FRUCTIS CONDITIONER FOR DRY AND DAMAGED HAIR.
I have not found a better conditioner. I challenge any and everyone to test this God send...

OMG let me tell yall.
frederick fekkai's shea butter moisterizing conditioner is sooooooooo moisturizing. i co washed with it today and it blowed my mind. i though it was going to be some overpriced crap but it is so worth the money.

also i find that i am becoming an aveda girl. yall have me stalking their stores and i am in love with the brilliant conditioner. that it my new love:lick:

hi there,

how can you tell if a co is fake or not?

tia,
tishee

It was a slightly different color, different smell, different texture. It was very very watery. I didn't think anything of it. I thought it had just been sitting up for awhile so I shook it up and did a deep conditioning treatment with it. :perplexed My hair came out hard and kinda clumped together. :wallbash:It was very tangled, and Humecto detangles my hair VERY well especially when I use the Hydrating Poo with it. :lick: I had to use the Hydrating Poo to wash it out, and then I used a little bit of the con I had left in the other bottle and put it on my hair, and my hair immediately was more manageable. I figured I had gotten a hold of some bad Con. I didn't want to co wash with it. I threw it out.:nono:

It was a slightly different color, different smell, different texture. It was very very watery. I didn't think anything of it. I thought it had just been sitting up for awhile so I shook it up and did a deep conditioning treatment with it. :perplexed My hair came out hard and kinda clumped together. :wallbash:It was very tangled, and Humecto detangles my hair VERY well especially when I use the Hydrating Poo with it. :lick: I had to use the Hydrating Poo to wash it out, and then I used a little bit of the con I had left in the other bottle and put it on my hair, and my hair immediately was more manageable. I figured I had gotten a hold of some bad Con. I didn't want to co wash with it. I threw it out.:nono:

thanks so much for replying. I have had watery conditioners in the past that when I first used them they worked great and later uses not so well.

Last edited:
thanks so much for replying. I have had watery conditioners in the past they when I first used them they worked great and later uses not so well.

Sometimes I think that stuff expires when it's on the beauty store shleves too. I try to look for expiration dates now.

OT: I deep conditioned with Humecto yesterday,a nd my hair is almost back to normal. I was having trouble with my hair. It was very dry and hard feeling. It was not breaking but I was afraid it was going to start soon. I put that humecto on and YAY my hair is back soft!! Not as soft as usual but it's back soft and moisturized!

Humecto followed by Elucence, Just when I began to think Elucence works just as well as Humecto for me I had the greatest DC of my life with Humecto a few days ago, lol. So I guess Humecto is going back to the top spot, but Elucence MB also works very well.

Back