Question Best Moisturizers???

blkrose101

Hi, Im new to the forum and I see a lot of women talking about moisturizing, however I haven't found a moisturizer that is good for my hair :ohwell:. I keep reading about these great moisturizers but then there is an ingredient in it that is bad :nono: for the hair, so I've decided to just use water and glycerin and seal with jojoba oil but that isn't a good enough moisturizer for my hair:look:. Any suggestions???:yawn:

Right now panteen dry to moisturized for curly hair is my flavor of the month. My hair did glyverine but I think my hair only does well with it in the warmer months.

i've purchased a lot of products but these days I tend to prefer more natural things, many of which come from my kitchen.

Your current routine sounds great to me..maybe eliminate the glycerine and see how it goes. if not, R&B by Lush Cosmetics is great, water in combo with Qhemet Bioligic's Moringa and Castor Softening Serum is very good, Kinky Curly Knot Today is an awesome moisturizer (add aloe vera juice as shown by Kimmaytube for an extra boost). If your hair likes protein Keratin Mist by Chi and Mango Butter by Elasta QP are options. Hope this helps. Trying different products is part of the fun :-)

Your current routine sounds great to me..maybe eliminate the glycerine and see how it goes. if not, R&B by Lush Cosmetics is great, water in combo with Qhemet Bioligic's Moringa and Castor Softening Serum is very good, Kinky Curly Knot Today is an awesome moisturizer (add aloe vera juice as shown by Kimmaytube for an extra boost). If your hair likes protein Keratin Mist by Chi and Mango Butter by Elasta QP are options. Hope this helps. Trying different products is part of the fun :-)
Thanks i will try without the glycerin

Back