Best Leave In Moisturizer For Fine Haired Naturals?

Enso naturals sweet honey and hibiscus leave in
QB's Burdock Root Butter Cream
Oyin's Honey Hemp Conditioner
Karen's Body Beautiful Sweet Ambrosia

Is your hair natural or relaxed? I'm a natural and I find the Aussie leave-in with Jojoba is good but my all time favourite is the KimmayTube leave in recipe.

KCKT is the absolute best for me (fine haired 4a/b/something) and another poster mentioned QB BRBC and realized how much I took it for granted! I got the crackhead itchies for that stuff! And payday is tomorrow! Time to restock!

Sent from my amazing HTC Thunderbolt using ADR6400L

Is your hair natural or relaxed? I'm a natural and I find the Aussie leave-in with Jojoba is good but my all time favourite is the KimmayTube leave in recipe.

I've been natural (3c/4a) since 2006 and I'm BSL, or at least I was before my trims that I've had to make over the past couple of weeks :cry:. I find that as my hair has gotten longer its becomes dang near impossible to curb breakage. The leave in that I've used for most of my journey as a natural, Jamaican Mango & Lime Catus Leave In Moisturizer, doesn't have the same effect on my hair as it did before.

I use mostly Dominican products. I'm fond of Lacio Lacio or Salerm 21, but mostly the Salerm. I always follow both with coconut oil (on scalp and hair) and a little of Lottabody and water in a spray bottle.

I like Knot Today or Salerm 21 sealed with Amla & Olive Honey cream.

I found that the trick to get the AOHC to work on my fine hair is to get a pea sized amount and briskly rub hands together to emulsify. By "whipping" air into the cream it gets lighter and doesn't make my hair feel greasy. I think this method would work with any heavy cream if you don't like this particular one.

I like Knot Today or Salerm 21 sealed with Amla & Olive Honey cream.

I found that the trick to get the AOHC to work on my fine hair is to get a pea sized amount and briskly rub hands together to emulsify. By "whipping" air into the cream it gets lighter and doesn't make my hair feel greasy. I think this method would work with any heavy cream if you don't like this particular one.

Where do you find Salerm 21?

Last edited:
Back