Best Heat Protectant?

ynggftd&mxd

hey ladies! i'm relatively new here, and I'd like to know more about protecting my hair from heat. Normally, i airdry. Anyways, I'd like to flat-iron to see my length, but you know I want that shiny, smooth look that some ladies rock on this board! The serum i use now (Biosilk) always leaves my ends frizzy, and with all this humidity, the last thing i need is frizz!

Welcome! There is a nice thread about many different heat protectants around here somewhere. Maybe you can do a search on it and see what you come up with.

I have tried a few--but I luv Redkin Smooth!! And it is extra good when I also use Chi Silk with it.

Based on the previous thread...I purchased Chi Silk...

I havent been using heat so Ive only tried it once but it seemed okay...

Perhaps if I had more use I would have more feedback but ...at this point I dont have anything negative to say about it...

Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Straigthening Serum. It always leaves my hair soft and shiny, frizz free after blowdrying. It seals in moisture.My hair doesn't come out dry and stiff from the heat it is a keeper for me.

I've tried:
IC fantasia Heat protectant (I didn't like it that much but many people on the board do)
Chi Silk Infusion (I love leaves my hair very silky)
Nexxus Heat Protexx (I love this one also)

To prevent frizzies I've always have to use a little anti-frizz serum in addition to my heat protectant.

Back