Best hair for weaves?

cutiepiesensei

My clip ins are currently on their last leg :( I need to make some more, and Halley's Curls (which is where I got them last time) won't have anymore salon relaxed malaysian hair until the end of March. Does anyone have any other recommendations that are reasonable? I need something that seriously mimics the texture of relaxed AA hair. I don't mind buying online; sometimes I prefer it. Many times I have seen people with weaves that are just too silky looking. I want something that is very natural looking that blends well with my own hair

If you're looking for higher end hair. I would stick with Halley's Curls and go for the relaxed texture. I'm not sure if that's what you had the last time. Wagman's has a relaxed texture too, but it doesn't hold up as well as Halley's. Senghori Shells had a great relaxed texture, but I've heard that they're quality isn't as great as it used to be.

For BSS:

Evertress Chocolate is a good match for relaxed AA hair. Sensationel and Outre have relaxed textures.

To be honest, for my clip-ins I just BSS hair because it has to be cut and because it's been processed, it comes a lot closer to relaxed hair than any virgin remy hair. Also, when it wears down you can just toss it.

I don't have any suggestions for you if you aren't in the Los Angeles area, BUT I do know that I've found some amazing hair on Craig's List.... yea. I know. lol.:lachen:

I didn't really trust it to really be "virgin indian hair" or whatnot... But I was running out of time and needed the hair sooo I bought it. The fact that it was cheaper than ONYC helped. I've had the hair in for 3 weeks, I've shampooed/conditioned/flatironed and all of that during this time and it's holding up SO nice. I'm actually quite happy with the hair. Will it last for many installs like they claimed? Idk. But I am def happy with it so far. Maybe give CL a try. *shrugs* :lol:

qtslim83 Yeah, I used Halley's Curls salon relaxed in 14 inch. I really like great quality hair just because with weekly washings, this hair has held up nicely for me for 6 months. I guess I'm just impatient and don't want to have to wait over a months until I can order the hair lol that's why I was looking for good substitutions

Back