Best Frizz Fighter

wyldcurlz

i badly need recommendations for a good, strong frizz fighter. i wore my hair pulled back into a ponytail tonight for a party. it was outside - no humidity, (but we were dancing) and i had the most embarassing halo of frizz. not just frizz but that "florida evans" from Good Times hair sticking up look. not a good look. :mad: i have no idea what to use to beat this problem. i dampened my hair before i slicked it and there was conditioner in it.

please tell me some of you have a miracle or "go-to" product to keep the hair in place, looking 'right' and not puffed up and frizzed out!

yhst-2926993581959_1899_1140978

styling_milk.jpg

These two products have done wonders for my hair. The sedal helps with frizz and the biolage helps with shine and frizz. I would recommend to anyone!

how do you use the biolage smoothing milk? i need it to do two things. i need it to keep my hair smooth and frizz free at the root when i pull it back into a bun or ponytail. and i need it to help tame/get rid of frizz when i'm wearing my hair curly. do you apply it first? or at the end of your routine? how do you use it? thanks!

When I use to use the smoothing shine milk I just co washed and put it in my hair along with a leave-in and let it airdry. But then again I was relaxed at the time so I don't know how it'll work now.

Back