Best Deep conditioner

I love Motions CPR Treatment Conditioner, Motions After-Shampoo Moisture Plus Conditioner, and Garnier Sleek & Shine Fortifying Deep Conditioner (3 Minute Masque).

The Doo Gro Deep Down Intense Penetrating Conditioner is also pretty good.

navsegda said:
I love Motions CPR Treatment Conditioner, Motions After-Shampoo Moisture Plus Conditioner, and Garnier Sleek & Shine Fortifying Deep Conditioner (3 Minute Masque).

The Doo Gro Deep Down Intense Penetrating Conditioner is also pretty good.

I used this when I was still in my ignorant phase of hair care....I may have to revisit it in the future. Doo Gro is an underrated hair care line, but I think certain products work pretty well.

PryncessLana said:
I used this when I was still in my ignorant phase of hair care....I may have to revisit it in the future. Doo Gro is an underrated hair care line, but I think certain products work pretty well.

Yeah, I certainly don't like all their products but some of them (like this deep conditioner) do work very well. I mostly don't like the smell of them but the conditioner smells better than say, the greases for instance.

I will have to say keracare humecto, motions cpr, fantasia anti-breakage cream, and ORS hair conditioner. I really don't have best...I love all my deep conditioners.:)

tsmith said:
I will have to say keracare humecto, motions cpr, fantasia anti-breakage cream, and ORS hair conditioner. I really don't have best...I love all my deep conditioners.:)

I must agree. ^^^^ I would add Motions Moisture Plus to the list!

Bosslady1 said:
So far it is Salerm Wheat Germ.

i would have to agree with this as well, i dont really like the smell of it but it works pretty well for me i use it 1ce a week and then also 1ce a week the Garnier sleek and shine or the 3 minute deep by aussie moist. all of these seem to work well with me, but as far as a serious deep condish i think sarlem is best.

I really like deep conditioners that make my scalp tingle. My fav. right now is UBH, but I want to try Capilo Sole & Cinnamon. I'm also liking my 10 En 1.

I like Motions CPR and Moisture Plus, Nexxus Humectress, Aussie 3 Min Miracle Deeeeep. Is Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose a deep conditioner? Well I like that too. CON Nourishing Conditioner is really good as well. Humecto works well on my hair ONLY if I use the hydrating detangling shampp before, otherwise it just doesnt feel the same.

I have sooo many conditioners...I couldn't close the cabinet under my sink anymore, so I gave about 10 of my good, but rarely used products to my mama :)

My favs

Motions CPR- I just revisted this not to long ago, nice and effective protien
Aubrey Organics White Camellia- let this sit with a little heat for atleast 20 mins and you will have soft sweet smelling hair
ORS Replenishing Packs- This orange creme gives me soft hair and helps soften my newgrowth
Aphogee- when you need industrial strength protein, this is it

gymfreak336 said:
My favs

Motions CPR- I just revisted this not to long ago, nice and effective protien
Aubrey Organics White Camellia- let this sit with a little heat for atleast 20 mins and you will have soft sweet smelling hair
ORS Replenishing Packs- This orange creme gives me soft hair and helps soften my newgrowth
Aphogee- when you need industrial strength protein, this is it

i used to use when relaxed..............have to revisit soooon

Back