Best DC from CVS (moisturizing)

lovebug10

I'm in a meeting but I plan on going in about an hour or two when I get out. What moisturizing DC do you suggest I get? So far I was thinking Aussie moist or organix argan oil DC.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

When you say Aussie Moist do you mean the 3 minute Miracle? Because that is what I would recommend.
I used to use the Organix Argan Oil products and I was in denial about them. I guess I wanted an economical option for Argan Oil products so badly that I ignored that my hair hated the stuff. But I've seen people rave about the DC and how well it worked for them, so you never know.
Do they sell Shea Moisture at CVS? If they do I would say try the raw Shea butter deep treatment masque, haven't used it personally but I've heard good things.

Thanks everyone! They were out of aussie 3 min so when I was right about to get the organix macadamia i saw the NTM intense moisturizer which was cheaper so my wallet made me get that one! I appreciate all the advice. And of course the PJ in me will end up trying all your suggestions eventually lol.

I would go for NTM intense or Aussie 3 minute...yeah you cant get macadamia repair mask and crece pelo from cvs..lol not the one I go to...

I would go for NTM intense or Aussie 3 minute...yeah you cant get macadamia repair mask and crece pelo from cvs..lol not the one I go to...

I have seen this the grocery store I used to frequent - Harris Teeter - so I would not be surprised if it is in drugstores as well.

Too bad they were out of 3 min miracle! It's a great base for my favorite summer DCs. I add coconut cream, honey, coconut oil, agave nectar, and sometimes molasses. I love that combo.

Back