Best curl def. from a generic CP recipe

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I got this from someone's fotki the other day and it really made my curl wake up. I mixed fantasia gel w sparkelites and aloe vera gel. Her recipes calls for grapeseed oil, but all I had was Africas best hair oil. When I mixed all 3 of them together, the mix turned cloudy. I used a little bit on my wet hair and the curls instantly woke up. IC gel works on my natural hair, but I have to use alot of it to get maximum curl def. The aloe vera gel didn't work at all. All 3 of these together is the best curl def I've ever gotten. I don't even need to brush the style for hold, either. It is a keeper for me. Just had to share.:D

DDtexlaxd said:
I got this from someone's fotki the other day and it really made my curl wake up. I mixed fantasia gel w sparkelites and aloe vera gel. Her recipes calls for grapeseed oil, but all I had was Africas best hair oil. When I mixed all 3 of them together, the mix turned cloudy. I used a little bit on my wet hair and the curls instantly woke up. IC gel works on my natural hair, but I have to use alot of it to get maximum curl def. The aloe vera gel didn't work at all. All 3 of these together is the best curl def I've ever gotten. I don't even need to brush the style for hold, either. It is a keeper for me. Just had to share.:D

OOOH COOOL.. Fantasia gel? the brown one?

Does anyone know if this will work for 4a/b hair?

DDtexlaxd said:

I use the IC gel. It is clear. I'm sorry I didn't get a pic of this yet, but it will be in my upcoming progress shots. I'm going to experiment to see if it works on my other gels as well. All the products together cost about 7$. The CP costs 25$ plus shipping. Every lil bit helps, right?:lol:

Back